Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with card

Options
  • 10-10-2014 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Im having a problem with this bank, i need my card so I can  take my visa but its taking to long, i dont know what to do, its been more than 2 months sice i first solicited my card and i dont have to much time left. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi laerte

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're really sorry to hear of the delays with your bank card and totally understand the need for this. Would we be correct to assume it's a Visa Debit Card you are waiting on? 

We would like to help you here. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, contact number and the name of your branch you hold your bank account with? We will arrange for your branch to investigate this and they will make contact with asap.

It's not necessary to send any account details in your private message to us.

To send us a private message, please ensure you have your signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then click on the link in my signature to send a private message.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laerte

Hi laerte

We're really sorry to hear of the delays with your bank card and totally understand the need for this. Would we be correct to assume it's a Visa Debit Card you are waiting on? 

We would like to help you here. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, contact number and the name of your branch you hold your bank account with? We will arrange for your branch to investigate this and they will make contact with asap.

To send us a private message, please ensure you have your signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then click on the link in my signature to send a private message.

Thanks
    Alison
    I can't send you private massage:
    1. Bank of Ireland: Alison has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Alison from the recipient list and send the message again.
    [*]

What can I do?

I went to the bank oftentimes and your bank did not help me!
    My girlfriend who live with me (in the same address) has the same problem with her debit card.

how can I send you my name, branch and contact number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

laerte wrote: »
    Hi laerte

Thanks
    Alison
    I can't send you private massage:
    • Bank of Ireland: Alison has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Alison from the recipient list and send the message again.

[*]

What can I do?

I went to the bank oftentimes and your bank did not help me!
    My girlfriend who live with me (in the same address) has the same problem with her debit card.

how can I send you my name, branch and contact number?
    [*]
    Hi laerte, 

When you go into Control Panel settings, please make sure you have your signature set to display. Then you should be able to click under my signature and send a PM. 

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi laerte

Thanks for the information by PM, we will arrange for an Advisor within your branch to contact you asap and resolve this for you.

Alison

Advertisement