Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy orange options hot chocolate

Options
  • 10-10-2014 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

He everyone,

I've been looking everywhere for the orange options but can't find them! Anyone know where I can get them? I live in Dublin and have tried town and the northside shopping centres.
    I've also looked online but my only option is Amazon paying a premium with the delivery...

Thanks!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The locals in the Dublin City forum will be better able to advise you than random foodies.

Moved from Food & Drink.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Not sure, but have you tried deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 chrissym

shalalala wrote: »
    Not sure, but have you tried deals?

Tried deals in omni, heading into town later so I'll try the one on Henry st. I've tried all the other supermarkets in town, they just don't seem to stock it any more :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

chrissym wrote: »
    Tried deals in omni, heading into town later so I'll try the one on Henry st. I've tried all the other supermarkets in town, they just don't seem to stock it any more :(

There is a huge one on Moore street now to check out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

chrissym wrote: »
    He everyone,

I've been looking everywhere for the orange options but can't find them! Anyone know where I can get them? I live in Dublin and have tried town and the northside shopping centres.
    I've also looked online but my only option is Amazon paying a premium with the delivery...

Thanks!! :)

Have you tried Tesco in Jervis ? They normally have good range , have you tried all supermakets in town, dunnes, super valu ect?
    I will be in a few of them tomorrow, ill keep an eye out and let you know if I see it anywhere :)

• Advertisement

messrs wrote: »
    Have you tried Tesco in Jervis ? They normally have good range , have you tried all supermakets in town, dunnes, super valu ect?
    I will be in a few of them tomorrow, ill keep an eye out and let you know if I see it anywhere :)

Yeah I tried tesco and dunnes in town as well as clearwater, omni and Charlestown. Some places have the lil sachets but I'm looking for the tub...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Im sure I saw them on sale a couple of weeks ago in the Camden Casket on Camden street

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Blushing Pixie

Hi - just wondering if you had any luck tracking it down? I can't find it anywhere (Dunnes Grocery in Stephen's Green Centre had the sachets, but I'm looking for the tub).

No I haven't!! I was in England and few weeks ago and they didn't even have them in tesco!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Blushing Pixie

Thanks for quick reply. Amazon here I come!

• Advertisement
Advertisement