Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Naas!

Options
  • 10-10-2014 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'm staying in the osprey hotel for 2 nights and was wondering is there anything around to do during the day! Anything like the cinema or shopping close by? Or will I have to get a taxi to these places and do you have a rough estimate of how much that would cost? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Get on the green bus to Dublin.

Hi, I'm staying in the osprey hotel for 2 nights and was wondering is there anything around to do during the day! Anything like the cinema or shopping close by? Or will I have to get a taxi to these places and do you have a rough estimate of how much that would cost? Thanks

There is a cinema on the Dublin Road.
    Probably 10er in a taxi. Same with the bowling alley . not a lot else to do tbh.
    The town is a ghost town with the unfinished shopping center (look for the cranes) and the derelict superquinn site.

If you want shopping head to Newbridge.
    Should be able to get the bus at the top of the road to the osprey. That goes past the bowling alley also and there's a better /same cinema in Newbridge.
    The whitewater is the shopping center.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

I'd echo that, very little to do in Naas.

A few nice restaurants; Tennors, Joli. Cinema as mentioned above and the bowling alley. While it may seem like I was joking, there is far more to see and do in Dublin. The bus is very cheap and really quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Jump on the local bus to Newbridge (about 10 minutes away) and you will have Newbridge Silverware exhibition & store, restaurants, whitewater shopping centre & cinema.

Within the hotel itself there's a fitness centre and in Naas itself, there are several ladies boutiques including Kalu, along and just off the main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kimbothfc92

Thanks guys :) .. and I'm actually from Dublin so I'll stick with Newbridge haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement