Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roy Keane new book

Options
  • 10-10-2014 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,670 ✭✭✭

I know that the book is £10 on amazon but would like to start reading it within the next few days. It's also €20 in easons which seems a bit steep. Anyone know where it might be cheaper?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I know that the book is £10 on amazon but would like to start reading it within the next few days. It's also €20 in easons which seems a bit steep. Anyone know where it might be cheaper?

Cheers!

16 euro in Tesco is decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Some one posted that it was 13 euro in Arnotts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

£6.99 on Kindle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,670 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Thanks very much everyone, ended up getting it off a friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

sheroman01 wrote: »

Cheers!

I know its like a month later now, but did you get sorted or you still looking for copy of book?

Just saw above post where you said you are sorted now :) I posted my comment before I read down the thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

I find the Book Depository very reasonable and they do free postage and fast delivery. Always worth a check.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,670 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Hi all, I got the book in the end, thanks anyway :) I used the Book Depository before and yeah they're good :)

Advertisement