Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes Alterations

Options
  • 10-10-2014 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Anybody recommend a clothes alteration shops around the tallaght or Rathfarnham area??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

There's a place in Tallaght Village, beside Permanent TSB bank, right next door to that place that does hair extensions.

There's also two dry-cleaners in The Square, both on Level 1...I'm pretty sure they can do alterations, but don't quote me on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,444 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Any local shop selling clothes will know the name of a local dressmaker/seamstress, they will use them for altering new clothes to suit people who aren't a standard shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 guestus

There is one in woodstown shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭Payton

fussyonion wrote: »
    There's a place in Tallaght Village, beside Permanent TSB bank, right next door to that place that does hair extensions.

I've used them before, very professional service. Highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭cobham

I saw a newly opened sewing repair centre in the Nutgrove Shopping centre, located opposite the Pennys Unit in the same block as the small newsagent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Payton wrote: »
    I've used them before, very professional service. Highly recommend.

I can second this. Very good service, very reasonable prices. iirc they're called Zip n Stitch.

Advertisement