Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeltacht

• 10-10-2014 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi guys :) I'm thinking of going to the Gaeltacht, never have been, to improve my Irish before next June. Do you know if any Gaeltacht's offer Easter Courses? And if so, any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 taramcgirl

Hi! I'm a cinnire at Spleodar and as far as I know there are no gaeltachts that do courses outside summer. But spleodar do have clubs held once a week throughout the year all over the country. They also hold regular events such as concerts, trips to the zoo, trips to the oireachtas etc over the year which all help the oral irish. There are 2 spleodar clubs in westmeath as far as I know :) visit the spleodar website !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭ng1

Coláistí Chorca Dhuibhne offer intensive one-week courses for Leaving Cert students at Easter.

Advertisement