Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good oil boiler service person - Gort

Options
  • 10-10-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a good oil boiler service person that is in or near Gort?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

Hi dnme,
    Not sure where in Gort you are located but we are in an estate in the town and we got Darren Hill a few months ago for a full service for the oil boiler. Not sure if I should put his phone number up her but feel free to pm me and il send it your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

bertsmom wrote: »
    Hi dnme,
    Not sure where in Gort you are located but we are in an estate in the town and we got Darren Hill a few months ago for a full service for the oil boiler. Not sure if I should put his phone number up her but feel free to pm me and il send it your way.

Many thanks for the reply. I can get his number from google. Did he do a good job, did he provide you with gas analysis readout? was he expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭bertsmom

dnme he did a great job I was delighted because the bloody timer switch had been faulty for well over twelve months and he replaced that and did the service with the readout thingy you mentioned. I thought it was very professional. Im not certain but think it was €120. I will get him again if that answers your question

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Excuse my ignorance, but is it a Gas Boiler?

My father in law services them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

Sofa King wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance, but is it a Gas Boiler?

My father in law services them.

And what's better, I'd highly recommend him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement