Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pps registration form on welfare?

Options
  • 10-10-2014 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I've looked on welfare.ie, but I cannot find a registration form for PPS number.
    Does anybody know where can I find it?
    Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 14 alexman1

I've already studied these links and I couldn't find a form(to fill online or not) for nonresident persons.

alexman1 wrote: »
    I've already studied these links and I couldn't find a form for nonresident persons.

Here's the relevent part:

Non-resident and exceptional customers

If you are non-resident, unable to attend because of illness, or working abroad, then personal attendance at one of our network of PPS Number allocation centres is not necessary. Please use the Online Enquiry Form to contact Client Identity Services or telephone 1890 927 999 (If you are calling from outside the Republic of Ireland please call + 353 71 967 2616) to have the necessary forms sent to you in the post.

I understand. Now I am nonresident, but I am going to move to Dublin next week to open a business, so I need a PPS.

• Advertisement

alexman1 wrote: »
    I understand. Now I am nonresident, but I am going to move to Dublin next week to open a business, so I need a PPS.

In that case:

Resident customers

Resident Customers who have not previously been allocated a PPS Number should complete an Application Form (REG 1) available only in our network of PPS Number allocation centres and submit the appropriate identity documents listed in the table below.

I see It's clear now. Many thanks for your important help. Have a nice weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Hi

You will need an letter from an employer who is taking you on before they will allow the registration.

They dont hand out PPS numbers to non residents willy nilly and certainly not because "Now I am nonresident, but I am going to move to Dublin next week to open a business, so I need a PPS."

Move to Ireland, then worry about getting your PPS number.

dbran

Advertisement