Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen repair for HTC 610 Desire in Cork City?

Options
  • 10-10-2014 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Being the fool that I am, I sat on my phone and cracked the screen. I can only use/interact with the top half of the screen so as you can imagine thats not very useful.

I went to a few of the recommended phone repair shops in Cork (GSM centre, mobile services, the repair shop in the Savoy), but none of them have the screen in stock so they would have to order one just for me and after some googling it seems the average price for a screen is at least €70.

As a result the lowest quote I can get is for €130 after waiting at least a week for the replacement screen to arrive. This is less than ideal considering I bought the damn phone for €260.

Does anyone know of any local lads/lassies that do phone repairs, or any other repair shop that might have the screen I need in stock? Hell i'd nearly settle for someone doing a DIY repair of the actual glass if it would work!

If anyone knows anything feel free to PM me or post in this thread!

Cheers
    Tagged:

Advertisement