Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fiber in Bagenalstown , Co Carlow

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

threein99 wrote: »
    Any chance I could be told what exchange Im on ? I'm after sending about 5 private messages now without reply.
    Sincere apologies for missing your PM's threein99

Your line is connected to Mhuine bheag exchange

Thanks
    Al
    There is 3 exchanges on the map, how do I know which one ?  2 are saying they are live and one is in the completion stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Only one is an exchange the others are fibre cabinets . You can tell which one is the exchange by the E01 number after the ID on the exchange mine where I live is DLK1_E01 E standing for exchange. Mine is also saying completion work in progress finally the rest of the town has gone live through the cabinets . I asked them how long it would take they replied and said by the start of June it should be live .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Any chance I could be told what exchange Im on ? I'm after sending about 5 private messages now without reply.

Thanks
    Al
    There is 3 exchanges on the map, how do I know which one ?  2 are saying they are live and one is in the completion stage
    Hi threein99

I believe you mean Cabinet in this case rather than exchange - the cabinet your line is served by is MBG1_002

Thanks

Al

Thanks
    Al
    Hi threein99

I believe you mean Cabinet in this case rather than exchange - the cabinet your line is served by is MBG1_002

Thanks

Al
    Yeah sorry it was the cabinet number I meant, thanks for replying.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi threein99

Thanks

Al
    Yeah sorry it was the cabinet number I meant, thanks for replying.
    No worries

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭markmurphy

The last of the CABS going live 1st July.

If ya cant order it today (29th june) your in trouble !

M.

markmurphy wrote: »
    The last of the CABS going live 1st July.

If ya cant order it today (29th june) your in trouble !

M.
    Hi markmurphy

Orders can only be taken when the serving cabinet goes live.

Cheers
    Al

I was told I could order from July 1st

yup. piles of people have install dates all ready.

BUT! Still piles of people cant get it! they not happy! May wait for new cab to be build, but when?? 2016 ??

M.

• Advertisement

markmurphy wrote: »
    yup. piles of people have install dates all ready.

BUT! Still piles of people cant get it! they not happy! May wait for new cab to be build, but when?? 2016 ??

M.
    See the new "Blue Lines" are going past my door ! Blue Lines? The fiber optic cable is laid in town and out as far past the Royal Oak, and past town. See the new map they put up yesterday. Happy with 40 meg at mo, but would love 150 meg with pings of 1 ms! Saying that pings are only 10ms at moment. And only 32ms to UK/Germany ! 

Look for blue lines , they are the super fast internet. HOPEfully anyone near these line will be able to get fiber to the home.

http://www.openeir.ie/Our_Network/

M.

Advertisement