Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Bingo

Options
  • 10-10-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hello,

A group of friends and I have tried out Bingo recently as an alternative to the normal night out routine and we're really enjoying it. Does anyone know of somewhere in the city that runs Bingo at the weekend? I'm looking into Rock Bingo in Togher but it might be a bit awkward for people without cars etc. and we're looking for somewhere central so we can head out after.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

Wasn't sure if Rock Bingo was a place or style of bingo (if there is such a thing).

off I went to google:
    :( am disappointed it's a place, was looking forward to seeing some funky bingo

Lots of crack (pun intended) at the Togher Rock Bingo
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/woman-50-arrested-for-allegedly-cocaine-dealing-at-bingo-hall-30423722.html

Couple of old Boards threads on Cork Bingo but nothing new coming up.
    Suggest you do a quick search on Facebook (I can't access while in work).

Best of luck with the bingo balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Thanks for checking anyway!

Yep, the Rock Bingo in Togher seems to be the main one.

I had a look at previous threads here and you'd be surprised about how heated a thread about Bingo can get so not going to be bumping any of those...

Advertisement