Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drive club playstation plus edition

Options
  • 10-10-2014 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if you need the disc for ps+ edition or is that edition the full game and noting else is needed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

spider_pig wrote: »
    does anyone know if you need the disc for ps+ edition or is that edition the full game and noting else is needed?

The Plus Edition means all you need is Plus. It has all the game modes and full trophy list but with less cars and track than the full version. Once you have the Plus version you can upgrade to the full digital version for €39.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

so buying the disc would be the better option then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

spider_pig wrote: »
    so buying the disc would be the better option then?

Well that depends, i think the disk version is 69.99.

The PS+ Upgrade for 39.99 is the exact same thing except you have to download it instead of getting a disk.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Well that depends, i think the disk version is 69.99.

The PS+ Upgrade for 39.99 is the exact same thing except you have to download it instead of getting a disk.

that's what im trying to work out which is the better option are they the exact same or which has more content. i have bought it on vgp for €45 but ill have to wait two weeks for its arrival, if the download has all the same stuff id cancel it and download it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The download is the full game, both are the exact same thing :)

• Advertisement

jonny24ie wrote: »
    The download is the full game, both are the exact same thing :)

thanks, it was the price between the two which was throwing me off

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is the free plus one still not out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is the free plus one still not out ?

No, but you can now buy the upgrade to the free version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

they are still fixing the servers. Wednesday will mark 1 week since it should have been made available on PlayStation Plus :S

Advertisement