Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Swimming Classes South Dub

Options
  • 10-10-2014 2:23pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys would like to bring my near 3 month old swimming at the weekends, any recommendations in South Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Penzer

Hi I have just signed up my 6 month old with these guys happyswimmers.ie.....I think they have a class in Bray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

There is a place called Marian College in Dublin 4 that do swimming classes for babies and toddlers. It's just a drop in anytime so you don't have to sign up for a specific number or anything. They have a Saturday class aswell as classes during the week :).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Cheers guys, I got home and the wife has a few booklets too, greats minds.. Just don't tell her that!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Cheeverstown house in templeogue is wonderful as the pool is incredibly warm as it's used for rehab during the week. Its only open to the public at weekends. There's no lessons but it worked wonderfully for our babies when they were newborns.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

highly1111 wrote: »
    Cheeverstown house in templeogue is wonderful as the pool is incredibly warm as it's used for rehab during the week. Its only open to the public at weekends. There's no lessons but it worked wonderfully for our babies when they were newborns.

I've heard lots of people say cheeverstown is excellent. I'm
    Just curious, are they specific things you do with your toddler? I want to go here but I'm not sure what I should be doing as we've never been to baby swimming with an instructor.

• Advertisement
Advertisement