Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address innacurate / new account

Options
  • 10-10-2014 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi guys, I opened an account through bonkers.ie and they told me that you confirmed the switch on 19th September. I haven't heard anything from you directly so far. Is everything set up, all good to go? There was also a problem with the address being inaccurate (due to an old denomination). Could you assist me with this issue?

I'd also like to get information from you about switching to night rates - how to do, costs involved etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Rafaetha,

You are likely to hear from our Sales team shortly - it's just that the switching process can take a number of weeks to complete entirely. However, the status of it can be checked on your account any time no problem.
    Just private message us your electricity MPRN (meter point reference number) and GPRN for gas if relevant, as well as your name, address is it would be on our system, and telephone number, confirming that you are to be the account-holder. We can look into your query regarding the address also.

There is no charge to change your meter from standard 24-hour to NightSaver (also known as day/night) - there is a charge though to have it removed. With the NightSaver, the day rate is higher than that of the standard 24-hour meter, but the night rate is considerably lower, and comes into effect between midnight and 9am at the moment (11pm and 8am once the clocks go back in a few weeks) so to maximise value, a concentration of usage during the NightSaver hours would be required (e.g. heating, water heating - it is an option that is well suited to storage heating).

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement