Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being billed inadequately

Options
  • 10-10-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi eircom
    Last month, I was talking to one of your phone consultants to solve my problem, namely, being charged on an account that's closed for over a year now...
    This month, I got my new bill, and just as your consultant promised me, I got paid back the amount I was incorrectly charged. He also assured me, that nothing else will be taken out of my bank account incorrectly.
    As of 23rd of September, my bank account was charged another 50 that shouldn't be taken out.
    I went to my bank, and told them to cease that direct debit. Now, I'm hoping you won't charge me again.
    If I'll give you my account number, will you be able to look up the case? You'll be able to see, that on my last bill I was accredited some 210.
    I don't want to be ringing again, because last time it took me over an hour to actually get through and solve the issue!
    Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mattcrow wrote: »
    Hi eircom
    Last month, I was talking to one of your phone consultants to solve my problem, namely, being charged on an account that's closed for over a year now...
    This month, I got my new bill, and just as your consultant promised me, I got paid back the amount I was incorrectly charged. He also assured me, that nothing else will be taken out of my bank account incorrectly.
    As of 23rd of September, my bank account was charged another 50 that shouldn't be taken out.
    I went to my bank, and told them to cease that direct debit. Now, I'm hoping you won't charge me again.
    If I'll give you my account number, will you be able to look up the case? You'll be able to see, that on my last bill I was accredited some 210.
    I don't want to be ringing again, because last time it took me over an hour to actually get through and solve the issue!
    Regards
    Very sorry to hear this mattcrow

Please PM me the account number and I'll look in to this

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mattcrow

Well? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mattcrow wrote: »
    Well? 
    Hello mattcrow

I have escalated this to eircom accounts department who have advised me that the €50 should not have been charged and they will arrange a €50 rebate to your new eircom account.

If you wish to discus this further please PM me your mobile number and I'll call you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mattcrow

Thank you very much, I'll keep an eye for that rebate on my next bill.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

No problem at all mattcrow

Let us know if all is not in order when you next receive a bill.

thanks
    Colm

• Advertisement
Advertisement