Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

ipod 5th generation 16 gig question

• 10-10-2014 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

This is prob an obvious one, but i need to be sure before i purchase one. can you download playlists from spotify on the device itself, in a wifi area and listen to them offline later, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

robbie02 wrote: »
    This is prob an obvious one, but i need to be sure before i purchase one. can you download playlists from spotify on the device itself, in a wifi area and listen to them offline later, thanks

There's an Available Offline toggle on the top of each playlist. By the way, you might wanna hold off until next weeks keynote to see if new iPods are announced if that kinda thing is important to you.

EDIT: I should have added that the Offline feature is only available on Spotify Premium and not the free version

Advertisement