Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre near Mullingar

Options
  • 10-10-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I live a bit outside of Mullingar town, but the "coverage map" shows me clearly in the area for getting fibre, by a factor of kilometres.

Does this mean that:
    • I've just been forgotten about and it'll probably be at the property in 3014
    • It's coming sooner than I might expect
    • There's still plans in the future, but no date
    • ???

If it helps I'm on the MGRB Mullingar 10 exchange (uncongested).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

I live a bit outside of Mullingar town, but the "coverage map" shows me clearly in the area for getting fibre, by a factor of kilometres.

Does this mean that:
    • I've just been forgotten about and it'll probably be at the property in 3014
    • It's coming sooner than I might expect
    • There's still plans in the future, but no date
    • ???

[*]

If it helps I'm on the MGRB Mullingar 10 exchange (uncongested).
    [*]
    Hi Vladtobehere

Thanks for posting. The efibre map indicates where the roll-out of efibre is underway. The actual roll-out is done on a phased basis and different addresses will be done at different times as a lot of the work is quite localised.

I am unable to give dates for when individual addresses will be enabled. While efibre is not guaranteed to all addresses in a 'green shaded area' within the coverage map, I would advise periodically checking the following using your Phone number as this is constantly updated as addresses are enabled. The roll-out of efibre is set to continue until 2016

Check Availability

Sorry I cannot give you more definite news at this time

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement