Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The institute of education

• 10-10-2014 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm hoping to start 5th year in the institute after the mid term. I was just wondering if anyone has started there halfway through the term? If so what's it like? Is it harder to adjust half way through the term? Are the people nice or have they all made their groups of friends?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

Nephetsk wrote: »
    I'm hoping to start 5th year in the institute after the mid term. I was just wondering if anyone has started there halfway through the term? If so what's it like? Is it harder to adjust half way through the term? Are the people nice or have they all made their groups of friends?

dont go to the school but i hear its very good, you will be left behind so just read over what they did already and ask for notes if any. theres always nice people in every school, groups will have been formed but sure just be friendly on your first few days, talk to the person beside you and your sorted

Advertisement