Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Powerpoint...

Options
  • 10-10-2014 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any good online courses I could do?

Alternatively anyone know anything I free online I could maybe use to kinda teach myself?

Trying to put together a presentation and I can't do anything! I am trying to make it look slick with pictures, nice layout, font, graphs, etc. and I can't do jack! I can't even get positioning in terms of text where I want it!

Not looking to be an expert - just want to be able to put together something reasonable in a corporate setting.

Help please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Youtube is your friend here.

GO to youtube, type "powerpoint tutorial" into the search box and take your pick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

mike_ie wrote: »
    Youtube is your friend here.

GO to youtube, type "powerpoint tutorial" into the search box and take your pick :)

Cheers - I'll give that a bash later.

Thought I could just kind of muddle my way thru powerpoint but you kind of either know it or you don't!

Advertisement