Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in home yoga classes

• 10-10-2014 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a yoga teacher who comes to ones home, for one on one classes. The setting is a country location in west Limerick.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

You tube ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭Chrisita

Parchment wrote: »
    You tube ?
    The person who needs this (not me) would need some modification and a very experienced yogi to help her to get to a level where a regular class would be a possibility for her. She is in her 50's and has problem knees. I am beginning my fifth year of having a weekly home class and have benefited greatly from the one on one practice, every move is done to perfection, unlike being at the back of a class of 20 or not putting ones' all into each pose. It has made my working day so much easier on my body. Sadly we live very far from each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Check out www.limerickyogacentre.org - also, I know there is a good yoga teacher based in W Limerick, Yvonne Teskey-Healy, who poss has a FB page, or google her. If she can't help, she may know someone else who can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Chrisita wrote: »
    The person who needs this (not me) would need some modification and a very experienced yogi to help her to get to a level where a regular class would be a possibility for her. She is in her 50's and has problem knees. I am beginning my fifth year of having a weekly home class and have benefited greatly from the one on one practice, every move is done to perfection, unlike being at the back of a class of 20 or not putting ones' all into each pose. It has made my working day so much easier on my body. Sadly we live very far from each other.

Contact the yoga teachers in the Limerick area directly - someone might be able to accommodate this person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭Chrisita

for your help and recomendations and I have had some good leads from here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement