Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge road resurfacing

Options
  • 10-10-2014 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

During the past few weeks the Main Street in Newbridge was resurfaced during night hours. I thought it wasnt in dire need for this but now it's done.
    Does anyone know if the section from the main bridge until the Sexes's bridge (here) will be resurfaced anytime soon. It is in very bad condition. We're in Newbridge over 7 years now and they patch it from time to time but, as someone who travels extensively throughout the country, I cab say it's in very poor condition.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I don't know but they better do the bit at the back of Finlays and around the back of McDonalds. Its dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Can't imagine it been done in the near future. The section by Mcdonalds is in terrible condition. You can keep an eye on the roads the department at Kildare CC on their website or the main page http://kildare.ie/CountyCouncil/RoadsandTransportation/

Otherwise contact one of the local Municipal Councilors who can raise it with the council but I imagine you will get the whole. "Due to the economic conditions we can only prioritise the main roads of the county, If funding becomes available we will take the section of road into consideration ".

Advertisement