Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband in tara hill gorey

Options
  • 10-10-2014 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Can I get broadband in Tara Hill Gorey ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

mrsbouquet wrote: »
    Hi mrsbouquet

I am unable to locate this from the address given. Can you give me a more specific address in order for me to check. Even better than this if you have an existing Phone number, please PM this to me and I will check for you.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭mrsbouquet

Hi mrsbouquet

I am unable to locate this from the address given. Can you give me a more specific address in order for me to check. Even better than this if you have an existing Phone number, please PM this to me and I will check for you.

thanks
    Colm
    I am unable to pm you to check it for me and would prefer not to state my phone number for everyone to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi mrsbouquet

thanks
    Colm
    I am unable to pm you to check it for me and would prefer not to state my phone number for everyone to see.
    Hi mrsbouquet

Please PM me the details,

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement