Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can mediums connect with stillborn babies

• 11-10-2014 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, my brother was born asleep in July 2013. I have read in different forums about mediums connecting with there souls. wanting to know if y'all have had any experience with this kind of reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Yogosan

Can mediums connect with stillborn babies?

No.

• Site Banned Posts: 11 Sub_Merged

No. They can not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Depends on the medium, I've heard of it being done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

Even if they can, what's the baby likely to be able to say? Their intellectual development at that age doesn't allow them to communicate, even when they're alive, so I doubt that they're more intelligent when they're dead.

Sorry for your loss.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This is a delicate situation, please have consideration for the op, and the forum charter when posting

What do you want to know from your brother? What do you hope to get from a reading? No medium can guarantee contact with any particular person, if they say they can, avoid them! The way a medium 'should' operate is that they give you verifiable information to prove to you they have made contact with x person. How do they do this in the case of a baby that didnt live? It leaves far too much scope for unproven waffle that may not help you at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

No, mediums cannot connect to anybody that has died.

Advertisement