Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice

Options
  • 11-10-2014 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

So I'm sure this question has been asked before, but does anyone else feel lost? Like with work, or where you want to live? I keep choping and changing my mind, moved to a different county all in the search of happiness. Yet I don't even no what I'm looking for, I havent found it yet. Quess what I'm looking to make another move, and change job. The job thing is not like I'm trying different jobs, it's the same jobs I've had before just different companies or locations. It's hell all this, mind racing 24/7 losing focus and family and friends are completely done with my sctattered brains. But I'm looking for something i really don't no what it is but I don't think I'll settle until I find it.

Please say others have gone through this and can offer advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭lilydonoghue

Maybe try to look inside yourself for what you want. Try meditation :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Reading your post it seems like you are looking for the ideal life to just appear in front of you when you move job or location etc.
    Sometimes if you look too hard for something you get bogged down and worried about it.
    Life is for living now, not aiming to find perfect karma and only then enjoying life.
    Have you some other outlet other than work?
    I find running is great for just clearing the head and mind but any kind of sport, gathering etc has to help.
    Taking your mind off your issues for a while really helps to focus your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jimbob12

I keep fit and try keep my mind busy but I'm afraid I've always been like this. I'm the same even with relationships, once my train thoughts change then that's it I just end it. Yes I am single still haha. I'm not really looking for the prefect life I'm just looking to do a job I enjoy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

probably better posting on Personal Issues http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jimbob12

Can you move it? I don't no how to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭tenifan

Hi op.
    it makes sense to explore the world a bit for new experiences but don't use travel in an attempt to run away from your problems. you need to be able to "blossom where you are planted." have a little patience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭berger89

you were put here for something but you don't know what and you're trying to figure it out?
    me too!! you've pretty much described my life thus far

Advertisement