Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longest you've grown your beard?

Options
  • 11-10-2014 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Gentleman, I'm curious on the longest length your beard has achieved. I've decided to continue growing mine though winter, and I'm currently sitting at around 4 centimetres. I've kept a nice trimmed beard for many a year, but this will be a new experience. Any advice for a new longish beard owner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Maybe get some beard oil if you want to live it up? You can get a small comb to train it a bit. Other than that just leave it alone and go very lightly on the trimming/shaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

Started growing it at the start of July and just over 2 inches in length now. Looks good at this length so I'll be trimming it every 2-3 weeks from here on out. As said invest in a good beard oil and comb to utilize what you have. I use Cornwall beard oil and love the scent it gives off and it also tames some of the frizz.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

No idea when I started growing it. The "chin" bit has been 5" to 6" long for quite some time, as I'm having to trim it to ensure it's manageable, but ordered some beard balm so it'll be interesting to see how it handles it. The rest of the beard gets drimmed back every two months, and/or 3 days before an interview (it makes the chin part look even longer, lol).

Advertisement