Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog tore up €50 note

Options
  • 11-10-2014 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

My dog stole an envelope from the coffee table that had a €50 note in it and has torn the note into 3 pieces and there is also a piece of the note missing. If I take it into the bank (any advice which bank - I have an account with PTSB) will they replace it? It's not even my €50 so it hurts even more! And there was a €10 and €20 in there as well which he left untouched:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

mel.b wrote: »
    My dog stole an envelope from the coffee table that had a €50 note in it and has torn the note into 3 pieces and there is also a piece of the note missing. If I take it into the bank (any advice which bank - I have an account with PTSB) will they replace it? It's not even my €50 so it hurts even more! And there was a €10 and €20 in there as well which he left untouched:mad:

If you have most of it they will sort it for you. They may have to send it off to the central bank to confirm its genuine first. Ps I think you dog eat my homework years ago as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Perfect, thankyou :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

mel.b wrote: »

Your post here made me think of the following cat who refuses to give monies back.
    Hope you've luck with your own situation though,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

How is the dog, any change? :D

Advertisement