Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student conducting Market Research

Options
  • 11-10-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All,

I am a student conducting market research for a project on the education and entertainment services in Ireland. I am looking for responses to a survey from anybody working in this sector. Whether you provide ballet classes, personal training, music lessons, maths grinds, summer camps, run an adventure center, or anything similar, I am looking for your help.

If you could please fill out the following survey, that would be greatly appreciated:
    surveymonkey.com/s/ZBSW265

I hope I have posted this in the right section and that survey links are allowed on this forum. If they are not, my apologies.

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bismatt

You guys have been brilliant!! I have one more that will take less than 2 mins! I need everyone and anyone to complete this one. I really appreciate your time :)

surveymonkey.com/s/XNCDHLK

Advertisement