Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business software advice needed

Options
  • 11-10-2014 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi all, looking for advice on a way to track all the information that comes in and out of the business and make it available over pc/ipad and iphone. To get a clearer idea of what I'm looking for I wrote a quick spec below. I spent alot of time researching online and found bits of software that do parts of what I need but not all of it. Any advice would be gladly appreciated. Thanks

Requirements

All the below have to be automatically populated and synced between pc/ipad/iphone

• All emails have to be grouped by contact email/phone number
    o
    Within each contact I need to be able to see all emails back and forth
    o
    Need a way of easily attaching quotes and invoices along with photos received from each contact
    • Calls & texts
    o
    Call logs to and from each contact have to be viewable to track when last correspondence was made
    o
    Record of text messages to and from each contact along with any photo that was in the text message

Would prefer to use existing icloud drive service to store all that information.

Advertisement