Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

van leasing

Options
  • 11-10-2014 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Anyone here leasing a van? Transit/traffic/vivaro/transporter , what kind of a deal are you getting? How many years is the contract? Maintenance included? Who with?
    Have sent off for a few quotes but like to hear other experiences,
    Or if you have a similar van on PCP what deal you got?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

sohappy wrote: »
    Anyone here leasing a van? Transit/traffic/vivaro/transporter , what kind of a deal are you getting? How many years is the contract? Maintenance included? Who with?
    Have sent off for a few quotes but like to hear other experiences,
    Or if you have a similar van on PCP what deal you got?

Mod maybe move to motors please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 philofarrelly

I'm leasing a transporter with northgate, no contract, only monthly, includes everything, maintenance tyres tax doe etc, works out at €635 Pm

Bit expensive, but I get to clAim back vat. I didn't need a deposit and get 30 days credit.

I'm leasing a transporter with northgate, no contract, only monthly, includes everything, maintenance tyres tax doe etc, works out at €635 Pm

Bit expensive, but I get to clAim back vat. I didn't need a deposit and get 30 days credit.

thanks philo, 516 ex vat, is that a new vehicle? would I be right in thinking You might cut a better deal if you took it long term? Maybe 2 years.

Yeah brand new, have it 6 months now, 14 1 reg.
    You could get a better deal with a deposit and if you financed, but I hadn't got a deposit. It's flexible, so I could get a 15 1 van in January, or switch to a smaller/ bigger van anytime. I ll see how I'm fixed in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭DarByrne1980

sohappy wrote: »
    thanks philo, 516 ex vat, is that a new vehicle? would I be right in thinking You might cut a better deal if you took it long term? Maybe 2 years.

Are u looking to lease a new van or an older one? Theres some great value in older vans (about 5 yers old) out there.

• Advertisement

Are u looking to lease a new van or an older one? Theres some great value in older vans (about 5 yers old) out there.

looking for new, cant afford to be off the road with breakdowns, thats why I thought the leasing or pcp rout would suit me, maybe change every 3 years,

I ll be going for used, I was thinking ex fleet about 3 years old, I might go smaller than transporter, maybe caddy or similar, I know they sell a lot of them at Wilson's auctions.

Advertisement