Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

What happened in the base interview ? What sort of questions were you asked ?

What do you know about Aer lingus, what is good customer service to you, give an example of a time you gave exceptionally good customer service, give an example of a time you worked in a good team

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Amasterson93

Stasya_x wrote: »
    What do you know about Aer lingus, what is good customer service to you, give an example of a time you gave exceptionally good customer service, give an example of a time you worked in a good team

• Registered Users Posts: 25 trolleyboy

has anyone had a second interview yet? If so, what does it entail? Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

Well done on 2nd interview Stasya !

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Hey did you guys wnd up writing a candidate/invitation number?

Thanks,

Nicola.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 lannerz

Hey guys
    I have my aer lingus assessment day next week. can anyone tell me what happen at it and what questions yous were asked?
    Also is there a certain way to dress? (Female)
    Thanks!!

moloner4 wrote: »
    I put down the one from the internal/candidate number like 2393

Where did you get this number ? I can't find it in the email,

Thanks

It was back with the online assessment email

I can't find it in my assesment email :/

Is the candidate/invitation number the reference number in the emails ? Sorry for being annoying guys!

I think that is the number ok !

• Advertisement

Mikef747 wrote: »
    I think that is the number ok !

I put down the one from the internal/candidate number like 2393

Perfect, thanks!

Had the interview this morning. Seemed like it went well. There was a sign in sheet and handing up the documents at the start. Then after a bit of waiting they take height, see if you can reach the overhead cabins and close them. After this had a small interview with about knowledge of aer lingus, what is customer service, communication and teamwork skills with examples. I was then told there wasn't any afternoon slots for interviews and they would get back to me (now I thought I did well) about it. When signing out I noticed that most people were generally only in for an hour like, myself so, i'm hoping after all the interviews the call backs will start.

Thanks for posting about your experience, I really appreciate getting an idea of how the day will go.
    I'm sure you will hear back, it sounds like everyone else was in the same boat. Hopefully you will hear back soon.

I wouldn't worry too much about doing your interview, everyone I met in there was absolutely lovely and put me really at ease!

Had mine this morning also, same format as moloner, HR lady just told me to keep an eye on my email,and that it was great to get this far ( that sounded a bit final) but everyone there couldn't have been nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭2jb116

Did yee get to go into the cabin trainer for the reach test? :) hope you all get the news yee want soon! Well done to everyone so far! :D

Yes we all did the harness and reach test first after registering, everyone was so nice

It must have been exciting to get a look at the cabin trainer :) I really really hope that you get the call you want next week :)

In my round of recruitment people were rang on the evening of their interview about medicals. They could begin before interviews are over or they may not, it's hard to know! Every drive is different :)

My second round interviewer said they wouldn't be making any recruitment calls until mid February as they were going to be training at the start of March.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 trolleyboy

same here, had 2nd interview Wednesday and was told they would be in touch very soon! Are you sure people got called for medicals cause that sounds a bit suss cause the assessment days only started Tuesday and the people who got 2nd interviews came for them on Wednesday so I think someone is telly porkys.....

Noooo I said for my round of recruitment people got called on the same day of their interviews, not this round!

I said it because during my recruitment they rang people as interviews were still ongoing and on other recruitment drives they waited until interviews were over, so I just meant that it could be any time, that's all :) so no porkys trolleyboy :)

As Stasya was told it would be February I would go with that! :)

I just said I hope you get the call you're waiting for "next week" as in I hope you get it soon! I have no idea when people will be told or not so I basically just meant I hope yee get news soon as I'm sure you're all very excited to know.

Hope that clears that up :)

Awh man I guess it's a no so... Or do they let you know either way?

I wouldn't bank on that though, it may not be trustworthy info! Just thought yee might like follow that thread too. Yep they let you know either way but I defo wouldn't get down about it yet, if you haven't heard by mid Feb then I'd panic. I know how nerve wracking the wait can be :( but you've loads of time yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kilohotel

I done the assessment today, Got the second interview, All went well in my opinion, But I'm kicking myself i never asked when we will find out... and how? Phone/Email etc. did anyone ask that?

Kilohotel wrote: »
    I done the assessment today, Got the second interview, All went well in my opinion, But I'm kicking myself i never asked when we will find out... and how? Phone/Email etc. did anyone ask that?

Have my interview tomorrow, any tips or advice ? Would really appreciate it, thank you :)

That's from last year, so no one has been accepted as far as i'm aware I know people still have interviews coming up. I would be surprised if I heard anything until next week.

Nope definitely from this year, he just did that thing we all do at the start of the new year and write 2015 for ages. Miguel was in my interview group!

• Advertisement

Stasya_x wrote: »
    Nope definitely from this year, he just did that thing we all do at the start of the new year and write 2015 for ages. Miguel was in my interview group!

Are they group interviews ?

Advertisement