Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

I don't no how to feel haha I thought my interview didn't go my way :) are you all set for your interview ?

It must have went good anyways, well done :).

I think I am anyways, I'm working sat, sun and mon so I've spent most of today preparing for it and will prob do the same on Tuesday.

I'll let you know how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Amasterson93

It must have went good anyways, well done :).

I think I am anyways, I'm working sat, sun and mon so I've spent most of today preparing for it and will prob do the same on Tuesday.

I'll let you know how it goes :)

I really hope you get it :) its so straightforward, just keep smiling and be relaxed!!
    Please do let me no :) good luck!!

I really hope you get it :) its so straightforward, just keep smiling and be relaxed!!
    Please do let me no :) good luck!!

Thanks so much :) hope Monday goes well for you.

I definitely will! Thanks again :).

• Registered Users Posts: 40 meesh140

I finally got my email today to come for an interview. Yay!!
    However I'm not in the country on that date, does anyone know how flexible they are if you can't attend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 barbara001

Hi All,

just wonder does anyone get the call or email to come for the 2nd Interview. This question is for people who had the 1st Interview this week. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Wanderlust12

I had my second interview on January 14th @ 1:50pm. Has anyone from that time slot heard back yet? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭A2020

meesh140 wrote: »
    I finally got my email today to come for an interview. Yay!!
    However I'm not in the country on that date, does anyone know how flexible they are if you can't attend?

Congrats.
    That gives me hope I might get an email soon. What date is it for??

• Registered Users Posts: 21 greenarmy

Hi everyone!
    I'm just wondering, out of those who have recently received an invitation to interview for the week after next, by any chance did any of you on your application state that you didn't require much notice to leave your current employment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kilohotel

Has anyone that had the 2 interviews on the 12th heard any word back about getting a medical or even a job offer yet? Should I give up hope or keep hanging on.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lannerz

Kilohotel wrote: »
    Has anyone that had the 2 interviews on the 12th heard any word back about getting a medical or even a job offer yet? Should I give up hope or keep hanging on.

I had my two interviews on the 13th and still haven't heard back so don't give up yet :) my interviewers said it could be up to 3 weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 B777

Hi everyone!

What is being asked during the 2nd interview? Are the questions similar to the first? or completely different?

Any help would be highly appreciated :)

Hi everyone, has anybody had a medical yet ? I had mine today and got a cert to say I passed, I was told there would be more forms to fill out in an email last week but I haven't got them yet, anyone get the forms or no when we get them ?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 meesh140

A2020 wrote: »
    Congrats.
    That gives me hope I might get an email soon. What date is it for??

The interview is for Tuesday the 26th but hopefully I can change it.

Hi everyone, has anybody had a medical yet ? I had mine today and got a cert to say I passed, I was told there would be more forms to fill out in an email last week but I haven't got them yet, anyone get the forms or no when we get them ?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Amy,

How did the medical go?

When was your second interview?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Amy,

How did the medical go?

Hey Nicola :) it was fine, the doctor does a urine sample, blood test, eye test, hearing test, height, weight and medical history.

Did you have your interview yet ?

When was your second interview?

I had my two interviews on the 13th February, first at 11 and second at half three the same day

When did you hear that you got a medical?
    I had my two interviews on the 13th February, first at 11 and second at half three the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

Starting to lose hope since I was in on the 9th and have heard nothing. I'm still not even sure how many jobs are up for grabs, as the new routes are creating 200 jobs but that's split across pilots, ground staff, admin etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 daintree0806

Stasya_x wrote: »
    Starting to lose hope since I was in on the 9th and have heard nothing. I'm still not even sure how many jobs are up for grabs, as the new routes are creating 200 jobs but that's split across pilots, ground staff, admin etc..

I think the same thing as you,start losing hope,even an email says I did not get the job,still do me fine,hate the waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 trolleyboy

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, when were you called about your medical, did u go to the EI doctor
    in malahide? I'm still waiting to hear and my nerves are gone! Did they call or email you?

Well done, btw

moloner4 wrote: »
    Had my first interview on the 9th, got a call back yesterday for an interview today. So for all keep the hope up :)

That gives me hope then!

Had my interview today, I was abit nervous but felt like I did my best.

I was told after there was no slots available this evening for a second interview, that it didn't mean yes or no and I would be contacted within two weeks if they want me to attend a second interview.

I have been assuming the worst but feel relieved that you have been asked back, hopefully I will be too.

Well done on getting to the second interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bookworm66

Had my first interview yesterday morning and wasn't called for a second interview. Felt I was very nervous in the interview even though everyone was absolutely lovely! I was disappointed but thought there was no point dwelling on it. Got a phone call today to ask me for a second interview for tomorrow, so my hopes are up again. By some form of luck, I was rostered off in my current job for yesterday and tomorrow! Trying to prepare for the second interview now.

When did you hear that you got a medical?

I heard about my medical two days later

trolleyboy wrote: »
    Hi there, when were you called about your medical, did u go to the EI doctor
    in malahide? I'm still waiting to hear and my nerves are gone! Did they call or email you?

Well done, btw

Hey!
    Yeah it was in malahide with the company doctor, I got a phone call about it, then an email to confirm it! Don't worry you might still get a call :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Aviationman

Anyone who did the medical did you's get a job offer yet ??

Not yet :( there's more forms to do after the medical so I don't no if there's another stage after that

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Fingers crossed for you all. I know we are very excited to welcome some of you into the flying family. It is an exciting time ahead the interview is one hurdle, the training then is the next but still one of the best experiences I have been through.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

Got my call for my medical today!!! eeep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Speaking from experience once you get the medical over and done with,You are 99% in the door.

Advertisement