Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 allurepp

ker_eire22 wrote: »
    Thanks. I had both my interview on the 27th . The waiting is killing me.

Any news ker_eire22? I had mine same day as you and haven't heard anything yet :-(
    The wait is killing me too!!

Robert T wrote: »
    Hi Speedbird - have you heard from EI since the 26th, I also did the two interviews on that date but haven't had any word on medicals yet.

Hi Robert T have you heard anything back from EI yet? i had mine on the 27th and its like a waiting game! ;-(

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Robert T

allurepp wrote: »
    Hi Robert T have you heard anything back from EI yet? i had mine on the 27th and its like a waiting game! ;-(

Hi - I've heard nothing at all since 26 January unfortunately. The wait is tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MiguelCorreia

Are they still calling people for second interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B777

Hi - I've heard nothing at all since 26 January unfortunately. The wait is tough.

same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Wanderlust12

Hey guys :) anyone here had their interview on the 14th get called back? I had my second interview then but haven't heard anything since. Do they give rejection emails even?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

Aer Lingus rang me today about my references for my post-medical background check (I went to school in America when I was 17 so they were having trouble accessing my referees!) so they're obviously moving on with the process.. Fingers crossed we hear back with a job offer soon, it's honestly losing me sleep at night at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Amasterson93

Stasya_x wrote: »
    Aer Lingus rang me today about my references for my post-medical background check (I went to school in America when I was 17 so they were having trouble accessing my referees!) so they're obviously moving on with the process.. Fingers crossed we hear back with a job offer soon, it's honestly losing me sleep at night at this stage!

That's great news for you! Mine began over a week or so ago, lots of phone calls and emails but I think mine are just about finished, so stressful I no how you feel!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Aine D

I had my first and second interview on the 7th.
    Since then, I have done my medical and I know that they've contacted my references. I don't think that they've contacted anyone on my 5 year background check form.
    Does anyone know how long this takes?
    Has anyone got a formal job offer?
    I'm want the job so so much so the waiting is killing me

Aine D wrote: »
    I had my first and second interview on the 7th.
    Since then, I have done my medical and I know that they've contacted my references. I don't think that they've contacted anyone on my 5 year background check form.
    Does anyone know how long this takes?
    Has anyone got a formal job offer?
    I'm want the job so so much so the waiting is killing me

When was your medical?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 nutcrackers

Hey guys, did anybody who had the interview on the 29th last week hear back? I had both interviews on that day and did my online assessment Saturday. I didn't do very well in the online assessment so I am not putting my hopes up.

Does anyone know if you are called for a medical before or after the 2 reference checks?
    Had my 2 interviews on the 27th and still no news :-(

Does anyone know if you are called for a medical before or after the 2 reference checks?

had mine on the 26th and still nothing yet too

B777 wrote: »
    had mine on the 26th and still nothing yet too

Keep posted if you hear anything! Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

They called me to ask could they ring my references (Because one was my current employer) then rang back about a medical and gave me a 5 year background check at the same time as sending me my medical confirmation email.

Try not to stress too much it took them two weeks to call me back, I was nearly in a deep depression at that stage haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Aine D

B777 wrote: »
    When was your medical?

I did my medical on Tuesday last week

(ie January 26th)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 JaeCork

Hi Guys...

Been following this since I applied!

I got a job offer yesterday for a permanent contract!! See you in the sky ;)

JaeCork wrote: »
    Hi Guys...

Hi JaeCork - did they give you a start date for your training?

Hi JaeCork - did they give you a start date for your training?

Hi Robert T... Yes my start date is 21 March!! :)

Hi Guys...

Congratulations!

When was your interview?

• Advertisement

Congratulations!

When was your interview?

It was the 18th January in Cork... When was yours?

Thanks Jae - perhaps a silly question from me, but will you be based out of Cork Airport or Dublin?

7th January in Dublin. Did you apply for Cork?

Thanks Jae - perhaps a silly question from me, but will you be based out of Cork Airport or Dublin?

I was offered a permanent contract for Cork Base... Are you going for Dublin?

7th January in Dublin. Did you apply for Cork?

Ya I applied for Cork Base Miguel :)

Yes, I'm going for Dublin. Best of luck with it all - will the training be in Dublin or do they have a training base in Cork too?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Amasterson93

Congratulations getting the offers! Has anyone been offered a Dublin place yet ?

Yes, I'm going for Dublin. Best of luck with it all - will the training be in Dublin or do they have a training base in Cork too?

Thanks Robert T! Training will be in Dublin so hopefully I'll see you there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭2jb116

Is this a permanent seasonal contract JaeCork? Or all year round permanency

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Wanderlust12

Okay people who had their interview after me are getting job offers? Have officially accepted defeat. :(

Advertisement