Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 JaeCork

2jb116 wrote: »
    Is this a permanent seasonal contract JaeCork? Or all year round permanency

Its permanent seasonal with maybe 2-3 months off per year? But there's the chance of things picking up/covering sick or maternity leave for those months off so I'm definitely keeping my hopes up not to be off that long!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭2jb116

JaeCork wrote: »
    Its permanent seasonal with maybe 2-3 months off per year? But there's the chance of things picking up/covering sick or maternity leave for those months off so I'm definitely keeping my hopes up not to be off that long!
    Ah ok I see! I know lots of crew in Dublin were offered these recently and it's a 8:4 ratio, 8 months on and 4 off with a season start date and season end date on the contract. They are permanent employees but just with a layoff period. Congrats!! Say you're super excited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MiguelCorreia

Ya I applied for Cork Base Miguel :)

I applied for Dublin. Best of luck with the new job!
    Okay people who had their interview after me are getting job offers? Have officially accepted defeat. :(

I guess I'm going the same way. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wanderlust12

I applied for Dublin. Best of luck with the new job!

I guess I'm going the same way. :(

When was your interview Miguel?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MiguelCorreia

When was your interview Miguel?

7th of January. When was yours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

Don't think anyone has had job offers in Dublin yet, I could be wrong though, but no one I know of has!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 allurepp

Has anyone got a rejection email/letter yet? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 speedbird184

Hi Guys...

Been following this since I applied!

I got a job offer yesterday for a permanent contract!! See you in the sky ;)

Hey does the contract state what the salary is?

Hey does the contract state what the salary is?

The training contract will only state the training salary. When the training course is completed you get another contract with the working salary and I can say you'd be pleasantly surprised by it. One of the most competitive salarys in the industry! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Aviationman

I got a call last week, I start training on the 28th of March in DUB!! Hope you all hear soon ! :-)

• Advertisement

I got a call last week, I start training on the 28th of March in DUB!! Hope you all hear soon ! :-)

Congrats :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Amasterson93

Congratulations! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nutcrackers

Congrats Aviationman! Did anyone who interviewed in the last 2 weeks hear back? It looks like they have started offering jobs now to the candidates who applied at the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B777

Congrats Aviationman! Did anyone who interviewed in the last 2 weeks hear back? It looks like they have started offering jobs now to the candidates who applied at the beginning.

Had mine last week and still waiting to hear for the medical

Had mine last Wednesday 27th and have heard nothing back. You?

B777 wrote: »
    Had mine last week and still waiting to hear for the medical

Have they contacted you at all since? Did they ring your references?

Had both of my interviews last Friday, haven't heard back for a medical yet...

One of my friends got called and offered the job this morning, but she applied back in November

One of my friends got called and offered the job this morning, but she applied back in November

I done my online assessments in Nov/Dec. Congrats to your friend!!
    When did he/she have their interview?

allurepp wrote: »
    I done my online assessments in Nov/Dec. Congrats to your friend!!
    When did he/she have their interview?

Not sure abut the exact date, beginning of Jan anyway. Medical around the 20th of Jan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 B777

allurepp wrote: »
    Have they contacted you at all since? Did they ring your references?

With regards to my references, i dont know but they havent contacted me at all. Did they contact you?

B777 wrote: »
    With regards to my references, i dont know but they havent contacted me at all. Did they contact you?

No contact what so ever B777

I had my medical a couple weeks ago, I'm getting worried now :(

I'm sure they will get back to you soon!

I wouldn't worry at all Amasterson93... Once you've been called for a medical I think that's a fairly good sign!! Were you told at your medical that you passed it? :)

I wouldn't worry at all Amasterson93... Once you've been called for a medical I think that's a fairly good sign!! Were you told at your medical that you passed it? :)

Yeah I was told and given the cert from the doctor. Just really want the call :)

Yeah I was told and given the cert from the doctor. Just really want the call :)

That's brilliant! I'm sure you'll receive the call at any time now! I got mine Wednesday evening when I was least expecting it! :)

That's brilliant! I'm sure you'll receive the call at any time now! I got mine Wednesday evening when I was least expecting it! :)

I'd say your over the moon :) I'll let you no if I get a call!! :)

I'd say your over the moon :) I'll let you no if I get a call!! :)

I'm absolutely delighted!! Can't wait to start... Yeah let me know 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who has gotten a training date!

I'm just wondering has anyone who had their first interview on the 28th heard anything back? They said there's no slots available for the evening for a second one but will be in touch within a week or two.

Advertisement