Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who has gotten a training date!

I'm just wondering has anyone who had their first interview on the 28th heard anything back? They said there's no slots available for the evening for a second one but will be in touch within a week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bookworm66

Well done to everyone who has gotten a job offer so far. Just wondering roughly how long was it between your second interview and the medical. I had my second interview two weeks ago (Jan 21st) and still haven't heard anything back. Just want to know roughly how long people were waiting because my contract in my current job is up in five weeks so I need to start looking for something if there's no hope here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭A2020

Hi has anyone who didn't hear back for cabin crew apply for the guest service agent jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wanderlust12

Had my second interview 3 weeks ago so if I don't hear back this week I'm just going to presume I'm out. Any rejection calls yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 allurepp

ker_eire22 wrote: »
    hey :) i have mine on the 27th as well. its at 10:45 in the morning. Looking forward to it now actually :)

Hi ker_eire22 have you heard anything back since your interviews on the 27th?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 ker_eire22

allurepp wrote: »
    Hi ker_eire22 have you heard anything back since your interviews on the 27th?

I haven't heard anything yet. How about you any word? The waiting is killing me

ker_eire22 wrote: »
    I haven't heard anything yet. How about you any word? The waiting is killing me

Nothing what so ever. It's awful having to wait like this. Any one else in the same situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wanderlust12

Nothing what so ever. It's awful having to wait like this. Any one else in the same situation?

I had my interview on the 14th and still waiting. Keep your head up though god only knows what way they do their selection process! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mynames

Did those of you who had the interview on the 27th had both of them on the same day and waiting for a reply or did they tell you they will call you back for the second one (longer one) ? Kind regards

• Registered Users Posts: 30 speedbird184

I got a phonecall this evening but I wasn't home, so I'm not sure what it's about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 B777

Im still waiting too

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

I did my 2nd interview on 20th Jan and haven't heard anything either 😞

I had my interview on the 14th and still waiting. Keep your head up though god only knows what way they do their selection process! :)

Hopefully we will hear something soon

mynames wrote: »
    Did those of you who had the interview on the 27th had both of them on the same day and waiting for a reply or did they tell you they will call you back for the second one (longer one) ? Kind regards

had both of mine on the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B777

someone posted on cabincrew.com that he/she emailed AL and they replied saying that theyre still looking into all the applications

Thats some hope at least

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

B777 wrote: »
    someone posted on cabincrew.com that he/she emailed AL and they replied saying that theyre still looking into all the applications
    Someone posted earlier that they were told training starts on March 28th.
    So expect successful candidates to be contacted for at least another month.
    Officially 150+ are being recruited so that is 8-10 groups, assuming 1 per week that gives us starts dates up until June.
    In the past EI have been on contact long after interviews, and vice versa, 2 days later. There is no pattern (having observed several EI cadet programmes and several cabin crew/ground staff recruitment drives.....not first hand however)

Just got a phone call with a "conditional offer", and training beginning April 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

Did they say what they ment by "conditional" offer ?

Mikef747 wrote: »
    Did they say what they ment by "conditional" offer ?

If all the background checks and police clearances come back clear, I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Stasya_x

Speedbird when did you have your medical??

Stasya_x wrote: »
    Speedbird when did you have your medical??

2/2/2016.

2/2/2016.

I did mine two weeks ago and I'm just panicking now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Amasterson93

Just got a phone call with a "conditional offer", and training beginning April 4th.

Congratulations :) that's brilliant news! I had my medical weeks ago I hope I get a call soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bookworm66

I had my second interview nearly three weeks ago and still no call for medical. I got a call today for a new job, something college related and what I'd want my lifetime career to be, so I'm taking that. Should I contact EI to let them know that I'm not interested in taking my application further, or just leave it and if they ring me for medical let them know then?

I got a conditional job offer today :) so happy right now!

Ugh still waiting, this is killing me. My medical was ages ago and they were ringing me last week about the background check weh

• Registered Users Posts: 29 JaeCork

Well done! Told you you would!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭2jb116

Well done :):) for what date? Delighted for you!

• Advertisement

JaeCork wrote: »
    Well done! Told you you would!! :)

Thank you :) I'm so happy!! Don't no why I worried!! Haha

Advertisement