Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Caniask2

Oh I totally get that. I just think it's very dated. I recently flew with WOW air and their crew were all so different, one girl had a lot of piercings and another had hand tattoo. Their uniforms were also a lot trendier than most airlines. You couldn't help but engage with the crew and in turn I bought make up on her recommendation. It's interesting.
    Some uniforms make the crew look a lot older than they are.
    I actually hate marmite lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

I hate marmite and tattoo's, does make me the odd one out?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

Hey guys,

Has anyone here applied for the EI CC opening just this week? I applied, and was wondering if anyone knows of any new threads about it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭A2020

Jambori wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Has anyone here applied for the EI CC opening just this week? I applied, and was wondering if anyone knows of any new threads about it? :)

I applied last week also but didn't get online assessment yet did you get the online assessment

A2020 wrote: »
    I applied last week also but didn't get online assessment yet did you get the online assessment

Hey!

No haven't heard anything back from them about assessments yet! Hoping to hear soon though! I'll let you know when I hear anything :)

• Advertisement

Hey!

No haven't heard anything back from them about assessments yet! Hoping to hear soon though! I'll let you know when I hear anything :)

Great, thank you.
    I'll let you know if I hear anything too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 K209

The suspense is killing me, I really hope it's not a long wait to hear if I hear from them at all. Hope to God I do. Does anyone know if the assessments are like an aptitude test with spactial, numerical reasoning and all that good stuff?

Just got an email this minute to do assessments!!

K209 wrote: »
    Just got an email this minute to do assessments!!

That's great I got mine too.

So exciting, good luck :)

• Advertisement

Hey guys!

Has anyone done the assessments yet? Anything tricky? Good luck, hopefully we'll get through to the next stage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

I've word back to complete online assessments.

Hey guys!

Has anyone done the assessments yet? Anything tricky? Good luck, hopefully we'll get through to the next stage :)

I done mine today how did you get in

I did the assessments, the timed part had my adrenalin going at the end but I really really hope I am what they are looking for. Hopefully not a long wait until we hear back. So much excitement just getting the email to do an assessment, hopefully be able to get the same buzz again

K209 wrote: »
    I did the assessments, the timed part had my adrenalin going at the end but I really really hope I am what they are looking for. Hopefully not a long wait until we hear back. So much excitement just getting the email to do an assessment, hopefully be able to get the same buzz again

Yeah I only got half the questions done on that part so I'm hoping it's enough.

I done mine today how did you get in

Hope they went ok for ye! :) Gona get them outta the way when I get in this evening, any unpleasant surprises, or just mcq?

Hope they went ok for ye! :) Gona get them outta the way when I get in this evening, any unpleasant surprises, or just mcq?

They are not bad at all. I was just slow at the timed part. Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

Congrats to you all and best of luck throughout the rest of the recruitment process!

Please bare in mind you may be asked to repeat the online assessments, supervised on the day.

Any questions throw them my way happy to help within reason! :)

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Congrats to you all and best of luck throughout the rest of the recruitment process!

Please bare in mind you may be asked to repeat the online assessments, supervised on the day.

Any questions throw them my way happy to help within reason! :)
    Thank you.
    I really hope I done enough today to progress.

Thank you.
    I really hope I done enough today to progress.

You can only do your best. :)

• Advertisement

They are not bad at all. I was just slow at the timed part. Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks a mil for that :) I'll let u know!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

Hey did anyone get an email when they completed the assessment ? I'm just wondering because I didn't and I don't know if that's normal or not

Becksor95 wrote: »
    Hey did anyone get an email when they completed the assessment ? I'm just wondering because I didn't and I don't know if that's normal or not

You don't it's in the hands of HR now. :)

Yeah I didn't get one either. I wonder when interviews will be held.

What is EI CC

• Registered Users Posts: 20 molone50

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew

How did people find the assessment test. Does everyone who sends in a CV get to take the test?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

Found the assessment test to be grand. As far as I know the CV's were screened before they were asked to take the online assessments.

Got them done!

Didn't get the timed one finished though, presuming it's quality and not quantity! Plus, it said "most" people don't get it finished, so fingers crossed! :)

• Advertisement

Got them done!

Didn't get the timed one finished though, presuming it's quality and not quantity! Plus, it said "most" people don't get it finished, so fingers crossed! :)

Do we know how long before they get back to people? I found the timed assessment tough.

Advertisement