Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 FlyEire12

They just called me for the interview! I'm so happy! I guess they'll be doing all interviews before Christmas.. good luck to you all xx

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

FlyEire12 wrote: »
    They just called me for the interview! I'm so happy! I guess they'll be doing all interviews before Christmas.. good luck to you all xx

Oh my god congratulations!! :) when did you do your interview online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Kittia

Ohhhh lord! Good news! Congratulations! :)
    Did they called or you received an email?

I did the video interview on the last day, 13th.
    I got the call this morning.. So pay attention to your phones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Oh wow congrats. Has anyone else heard anything?

• Advertisement

Oh wow congrats. Has anyone else heard anything?

Not me, anyway. I did mine on the second day so my video interview is has probably been well removed to their recycle bin by now lol

Not me, anyway. I did mine on the second day so my video interview is has probably been well removed to their recycle bin by now lol

Don't give up! I did mine on 8th. I'm still hoping for the best. :)

I'm thinking the same but will still be beside the phone and laptop for the rest of the day :P I hope we hear from them!

Hasn't anyone heard of anyone being called?

I'm thinking the same but will still be beside the phone and laptop for the rest of the day :P I hope we hear from them!

Ha ha! I'm the same! :D
    Did you apply last year as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

Hi there,

I did my video interview but i didnt check my application status on Aer Lingus account before. Now it says: currently has a status of 1st Interview Arranged. Is that mean was arranged for video interview? or what?

HUBBAS wrote: »
    Hi there,

I did my video interview but i didnt check my application status on Aer Lingus account before. Now it says: currently has a status of 1st Interview Arranged. Is that mean was arranged for video interview? or what?

I just checked my account and I had the same status.

I don't think it has anything to do with when the video interview was done, as I did mine on the last day. It might be random or by application order, I did apply on the very first day, as soon as they opened the applications on their website.

My one at very beginning was app received and then at some stage changed for 1st interview arranged. I have no idea when..

My one at very beginning was app received and then at some stage changed for 1st interview arranged. I have no idea when..

Mine says the same. I would imagine the video interview was the 'first interview'

Yes I did, I got to face to face interview. I was so disappointed when I didn't get it so I'm trying to not get my hopes up this year which is really hard!
    What stage did you get to last year?

Mine says the same. I would imagine the video interview was the 'first interview'

Yeah, the 1st interview is the video one. I have now 2nd interview arranged...

Yeah, the 1st interview is the video one. I have now 2nd interview arranged...

Thanks for clarifying! Best of luck with it :D when is your interview?

Yes I did, I got to face to face interview. I was so disappointed when I didn't get it so I'm trying to not get my hopes up this year which is really hard!
    What stage did you get to last year?

I got to the second face to face interview last year in the first week of January and heard nothing until the start of march to tell me I was unsuccessful :( so definitely not getting my hopes up this year. Competition is too high :(

I was the exact same! Oh no don't say that, I'm sure they have so many to go through. Don't give up hope yet!

• Advertisement

Thanks for clarifying! Best of luck with it :D when is your interview?

They asked me if I could go on the 5th or any day in that week but I'm working so I'll be going on the 12th. Best of luck for you too :)

When they rang was it unknown number?

When they rang was it unknown number?

No no.. you can see the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

Hey guys :) I got the call this morning to come for interview, I'm absolutely delighted!! Genuinely wasn't expecting it after my video interview! Wishing everyone the best of luck!! :):)

Calls must have went out today. Well done guys :) I'm just thinking I wore my hair down and they're all about being well groomed :( I'll try again next time - third time lucky :P

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

Thanks @SibhEire :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Don't lose hope yet, there's still a chance they might contact more people next week. I'd imagine they've loads of applications to get through! Really hope everyone on here gets a ring, good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Flygirl92

If you haven't got the call yet don't panic, it might take them a while to get around to everyone.

I would say try to be as flexible as possible about when you can do interview as flexibility is very important in the job. They really do look at every detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ccx

Does anyone mind sharing the last four numbers of the number maybe? I have a missed call yesterday but I can't get through to the number

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Well done to everybody who got a phone call :) still waiting in hope hopefully we will find out either way, the waiting is the worst part

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Hi There,
    So I completed my video interview 2 days after they opened applications.
    I am now aware that those who were successful are getting phone calls for face to face interviews?
    I missed 2 calls from an 01 number and rang it back and there was no answer??
    By any chance could I private message someone the number that called me to verify if it was Aer Lingus or not??

Thanks in advance and best of luck to all! X

Advertisement