Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Ccx wrote: »
    Does anyone mind sharing the last four numbers of the number maybe? I have a missed call yesterday but I can't get through to the number

I'm the exact same!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

jamie124 wrote: »
    Hi There,
    So I completed my video interview 2 days after they opened applications.
    I am now aware that those who were successful are getting phone calls for face to face interviews?
    I missed 2 calls from an 01 number and rang it back and there was no answer??
    By any chance could I private message someone the number that called me to verify if it was Aer Lingus or not??

Thanks in advance and best of luck to all! X

Yeah if you want to message me I will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ccx

Does anyone know if we can ask them for feed back? I felt my online interview was great, the best interview I ever done. I wore my hair up, makeup done nice and a shirt. Im so confused and disheartened as I want nothing more to be cabin crew for Aerlingus, not for any other airline.. Well done to every one who got through amazing accomplishment x

Does anyone know if we can ask them for feed back? I felt my online interview was great, the best interview I ever done. I wore my hair up, makeup done nice and a shirt. Im so confused and disheartened as I want nothing more to be cabin crew for Aerlingus, not for any other airline.. Well done to every one who got through amazing accomplishment x

Hi There,
    I'm still waiting to hear back..
    As far as I know Aer Lingus do not give feedback, I read it somewhere as i was applying... if you ask though, they might give you feedback...
    best of luck x :)

Hi There,
    I'm still waiting to hear back..
    As far as I know Aer Lingus do not give feedback, I read it somewhere as i was applying... if you ask though, they might give you feedback...
    best of luck x :)

I think I'll give it till Wednesday but I'm just going stop thinking about it now because my heart is broke 😞 Really hope we hear back!! Best of luck to you too x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Flybe

Hey guys, i got to the stage of 1st interview, also waiting on call from them..i never stop checking my emails its crazy, i am ex Ryanair cabin crew. Anyone else crew here?!! Fingers crossed i hear from them next week , i been reading post from 2014 same time they were recruiting lots crew and people been waiting for months. So i guess there's no need to worry just hope for the best!! ;) if you really want something am sure u can get it !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

Goodluck to everyone today and for the rest of the week. Hopefully more calls will be made :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

I think I'll give it till Wednesday but I'm just going stop thinking about it now because my heart is broke 😞 Really hope we hear back!! Best of luck to you too x

I know it is easy for me to say don't be broken hearted. However you should not let this stop you from trying again and again. If I was to take on board the number of twists and turns my career path has taken over the years I probably wouldn't bother get out of bed in the morning, but I do and I enjoy the job I now have.

Always remember that they're are a number of different ways to attain your goal of becoming Cabin Crew. Other airlines are regularly recruiting CC and this can be used as a stepping stone method. I know if I was part of the recruitment team in EI, I would be able to spot the candidate who demonstrates that particular brand of competance and drive that only comes from experience and would want them as part of my team.

You have to be very logical about setting up a structured 3 year plan for youself, that will get you into the industry and ultimately attain you goal of CC. Very few people are over night successes, you will always find it has taken years for most people to achieve their goal. Now ask yourself, do I have that drive and determination to achieve this?

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    I know it is easy for me to say don't be broken hearted. However you should not let this stop you from trying again and again. If I was to take on board the number of twists and turns my career path has taken over the years I probably wouldn't bother get out of bed in the morning, but I do and I enjoy the job I now have.

Always remember that they're are a number of different ways to attain your goal of becoming Cabin Crew. Other airlines are regularly recruiting CC and this can be used as a stepping stone method. I know if I was part of the recruitment team in EI, I would be able to spot the candidate who demonstrates that particular brand of competance and drive that only comes from experience and would want them as part of my team.

You have to be very logical about setting up a structured 3 year plan for youself, that will get you into the industry and ultimately attain you goal of CC. Very few people are over night successes, you will always find it has taken years for most people to achieve their goal. Now ask yourself, do I have that drive and determination to achieve this?
    Thanks Pat that's really good advice! Still hoping to hear from them but nothing yet. I will try again next time round :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Coll2413

Hi guys just wondering if anybody got calls today?

• Advertisement

Coll2413 wrote: »
    Hi guys just wondering if anybody got calls today?

Nothing to me yet anyways...

Nothing to me yet anyways...

Me neither..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

There is only few people here, so we cant be sure did they ring somebody today or not. I lost my hope already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Kittia

Nothing here... :|

Just got the call interview 5 th December!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

Well done!!!!Did they ring just now? or what stage a day?

Just got the call interview 5 th December!!

Well done!!

Hiya they rang just after 3 , thanks :)

Hiya they rang just after 3 , thanks :)

Congrats!!! Still waiting...

I'm holding onto the hope they're going by application number because I applied 4 hours before it closed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Sgal7

Hey everyone,

I have been watching this thread for weeks but was too scared to jinx it by posting about getting to the video interview bit. Congrats to everyone so far who has got the call :)

I have a bit of a dilemma, I recently moved back from UK so I'm still mainly using UK phone as better contract and use of wifi everywhere. So I was away to Glasgow for the weekend and totally forgot to take my Irish phone(which AL have number for) as I hardly use it and didn't think a call may or may not come last week.

So phone is only on now after flying back today, its as old as phones can be so don't think it could even tell me if I had a call over weekend.. so dilemma is they could of called and I missed it or they haven't(and probably won't) called yet? Should I be best to hold out and see if anything comes in the next few days or call them as see if they could tell me whether they have tried to get in touch.

It's my first time applying and really want this but I know it's so hard to get!! I'd be delighted to get an interview but know it isn't easy come by.

Any advice on what to do next would be great :)

I'm holding onto the hope they're going by application number because I applied 4 hours before it closed :(

Is this for the first stage? I too applied rather late but only because my files wouldn't upload :(

Is this for the first stage? I too applied rather late but only because my files wouldn't upload :(

I'm waiting for a call just. But I didn't have my hair up for the interview so I guess that would be a negative. And also when uploading it mine said unsuccessfully uploaded on my iPad dashboard so when I opened it it said 'uploaded' and I got an email saying they received it but perhaps it didn't upload correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Well done everyone. I'm still holding out hope on getting a call, I'm giving it until the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

Well done everyone. I'm still holding out hope on getting a call, I'm giving it until the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

Same here Nicola. I know they are hiring a huge amount of people over 100 so they couldn't call them all in a day... Hopefully lol x

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

Still waiting too. Have done my video over two weeks ago already. Dont know when I have to stop hoping .. Tough not to know.. :) Its my birthday on friday. a positive phone call would be a great present lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Flygirl92

Same here Nicola. I know they are hiring a huge amount of people over 100 so they couldn't call them all in a day... Hopefully lol x

They will be hiring 200+ cabin crew. Two new a330 aircraft estimated for delivery in March so they will need that many! Calls may take a while so don't panic if you haven't heard straight away!

Did anyone get called today?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Did anyone get called today?

Not me anyways :/ I hope their not finished making phonecalls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Thinking of ringing HR tomorrow about my application but then again don't want to hear if my application is not going to be progressed :( this waiting is killing me

Advertisement