Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

nothing for me either ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ccx

Me neither guys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 turkeybacon

I got a call today for an interview on Tuesday December 6th, I'm so happy! Hope you guys hear soon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Kreg24 wrote: »
    Thinking of ringing HR tomorrow about my application but then again don't want to hear if my application is not going to be progressed :( this waiting is killing me

I know what you mean, it's like when you hear nothing you still have a tiny bit of hope and you don't want that to be gone by hearing you haven't got it.

The wait is awful, I know from last year it was months after my interview when I for an email to say I was unsuccessful so if I don't get a phonecalls this week I'm going to try forget about it.

Fingers crossed we hear this week. Maybe they are still making phonecalls like someone already said there is only a few of is on this so it's possible other people have got phonecalls today.

weldone :) finger crossed for the rest of us!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

Yeah if I don't get a call by Friday I'm taking it as a no because interviews begin the 5th!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

Is that references number or our application for example 2884 its mean that how many people applied?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ScotWings

Yeah if I don't get a call by Friday I'm taking it as a no because interviews begin the 5th!

I wouldn't count on that! Just been through the Aer Lingus cadet pilot application process, and I was invited to Dublin with 8 days notice for one of the stages

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ScotWings

Also, when they were ringing people up for the interview stage after the video interviews, calls were made over the course of 7 working days.

Don't give up hope yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Got a call today!!! Xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

jamie124 wrote: »
    Got a call today!!! Xx

Delighted for you you must be so relieved

Kreg24 wrote: »
    Delighted for you you must be so relieved

I really am! No more waiting around... but anyone who hasn't got a call yet don't worry.. I'm thinking they do it alphabetically or something.. best of luck xx

Got my call too! round 12h30 today.. I could have cried of joy. So so relieved. I'm going on the 8th. Finger crossed for what will follow.. :)

mendina wrote: »
    Got my call too! round 12h30 today.. I could have cried of joy. So so relieved. I'm going on the 8th. Finger crossed for what will follow.. :)

Yes I'm on the 8th too!! She said it would be an assessment day first of all? Then real interview? I wonder is that on the same day? x

Yes I'm on the 8th too!! She said it would be an assessment day first of all? Then real interview? I wonder is that on the same day? x

The assessment day part is basically they bring you into a simulator plane and make sure the belt on the cabin crew seats will fit your body and that you can touch a point in the overhead storage unit (making sure you're tall enough) and then it's the interview :)

The assessment day part is basically they bring you into a simulator plane and make sure the belt on the cabin crew seats will fit your body and that you can touch a point in the overhead storage unit (making sure you're tall enough) and then it's the interview :)

Thank you! So interview is on the same day?? :)

Thank you! So interview is on the same day?? :)

That's the way it was last year anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Anybody on here still waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EIROB

Yes still waiting, made final interview last year. Dont know if they want me back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Flybe

Am still waiting too!! ;(((

• Advertisement

I was wondering, am not Irish, but grew up here in Ireland, maybe they only hire Irish people??

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Flygirl92

Flybe wrote: »
    I was wondering, am not Irish, but grew up here in Ireland, maybe they only hire Irish people??

There are loads of EI crew that are not Irish!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Cinderella3

I haven't got a call back either . As each day goes by I feel the chance is gone

I haven't got a call back either . As each day goes by I feel the chance is gone

We should probably be more positive 😂 haha

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sgal7

I haven't had a call yet either :( I think I am going to call in the morning. I had 2 possible days my phone was off that they could of called and its bugging me. I need to know!!
    Well done to everyone who has got calls so far :)

Sgal7 wrote: »
    I haven't had a call yet either :( I think I am going to call in the morning. I had 2 possible days my phone was off that they could of called and its bugging me. I need to know!!
    Well done to everyone who has got calls so far :)

Let me know how you get on tomorrow I'm thinking of ringing myself because I'm so curious haha

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

Hey guys, I have my formal interview on the 5th December. Feeling a little apprehensive as it is my first interview for a job ever. :O :O is there anybody who could lend any tips for it? :D Thanks

ridley94 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I have my formal interview on the 5th December. Feeling a little apprehensive as it is my first interview for a job ever. :O :O is there anybody who could lend any tips for it? :D Thanks

Just act calm and have loads of confidence like eye contact and smiles :) they know you don't have any proper knowledge of the job so the questions they ask are just a formality like they might ask about qualities of a cabin crew that you think are important just give your answer with good confidence and smiles :) they are super friendly people interviewing you and they want you to get the job! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

Just act calm and have loads of confidence like eye contact and smiles :) they know you don't have any proper knowledge of the job so the questions they ask are just a formality like they might ask about qualities of a cabin crew that you think are important just give your answer with good confidence and smiles :) they are super friendly people interviewing you and they want you to get the job! :)

Thanks very much SibhEire5678 for your reply, that puts my mind at ease. Have you gotten an interview date?

• Advertisement

ridley94 wrote: »
    Thanks very much SibhEire5678 for your reply, that puts my mind at ease. Have you gotten an interview date?

No unfortunately I haven't been called but I left my hair down in the interview so I think that messed my chances big time :( oh well it wasn't meant to be

Advertisement