Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

No unfortunately I haven't been called but I left my hair down in the interview so I think that messed my chances big time :( oh well it wasn't meant to be

Ah not to worry there holding interviews up to and including the 16th so they have still yet to make a lot of calls :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

ridley94 wrote: »
    Ah not to worry there holding interviews up to and including the 16th so they have still yet to make a lot of calls :D

I won't hold my breath I have applied for college in the autumn so I'm just going to concentrate on that now! Goodluck in your interview :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Flybe

No unfortunately I haven't been called but I left my hair down in the interview so I think that messed my chances big time :( oh well it wasn't meant to be

Hey girl!! Who said u cant have ur hair down?? When i did mine i was on holidays in Portugal, with hair down and facing the beach haha, as long as they looked neat and not all over the place its ok!!! Don't think its because of the hair for sure!!! Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

For anybody that still didn't get a call I rang this morning and they said their not finished calls yet and still going through applications :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DESBOROUGH1991

Kreg24 wrote: »
    For anybody that still didn't get a call I rang this morning and they said their not finished calls yet and still going through applications :)

That's good to hear! So they didn't give you an answer? I'm still worried they've called people alphabetically! 😬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

how about our swimming skills. When they will check them?If anyone would say is a good swimmer but hes not?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

That's great news, thanks so much for letting us know! There's still hope yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

Anyone get a phone call today ??

That's good to hear! So they didn't give you an answer? I'm still worried they've called people alphabetically! 😬

They didn't ask my name or anything he just said their not finished with calls and to keep and eye on your phone 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭orionm_73

HUBBAS wrote: »
    how about our swimming skills. When they will check them?If anyone would say is a good swimmer but hes not?

In training you'll be required to swim, tread water and climb into a life raft from the water. You'll be wearing a life jacket but you'll need to be confident in the water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭2jb116

HUBBAS wrote: »

You'll have to swim two lengths of the pool without a life jacket on also. Swimming is part of your final exam so if you don't pass it you're out

• Registered Users Posts: 17 turkeybacon

Does anyone else have their interview on the 6th? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Flygirl92

As mentioned by a few others above, swimming is examined and you'll be caught out if you lie.

However they are saying that training is starting from March, which gives you plenty of time to get lessons now if you are not confident!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Is anyone on the 8th? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

i am on the 8th yes. :)

Hey Guys :D I got the phonecall today. I'm so happy and relieved it's for the 7th, is anyone else that day? Hope anyone who is waiting hears soon :)

mendina wrote: »
    i am on the 8th yes. :)

Congrats! See you there hopefully :)

Hey Guys :D I got the phonecall today. I'm so happy and relieved it's for the 7th, is anyone else that day? Hope anyone who is waiting hears soon :)

Congratulations! I'm on the 8th x :)

jamie124 wrote: »
    Congrats! See you there hopefully :)

Yes Jamie :)

I got the call I'm the 7th so happy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

did anyone receive the email with all the details?

AVharald wrote: »
    did anyone receive the email with all the details?
    i did yes two days ago

got the call today but havent received the email yet.

got the call today but havent received the email yet.
    Not to worry :) i received it 5h after the phone call myself.

thanks for your reply, mendina :)

thanks for your reply, mendina :)
    you are welcome :) best of luck to everyone. for the ones I may see on the 8th i'll be the old one lol :D :pac: :rolleyes: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

i already gave up, Best luck for All

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

Awww congrats everyone !! Best of luck to ye all

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DESBOROUGH1991

Congrats to everyone who got the call! Do you think they will still be calling people next week? Clinging on to hope

• Advertisement

I got the call I'm the 7th so happy :)

Cool what time? I'm at one :)

Advertisement