Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Cool what time? I'm at one :)

I'm 10am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Congrats to all who have been invited to the next stage. Fingers crossed have been with EI for 6 years now and absolutely love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

kkapp wrote: »
    Congrats to all who have been invited to the next stage. Fingers crossed have been with EI for 6 years now and absolutely love it.

We're the last of the phone calls made today do you know?

Nope there are more calls and more interview spaces available.

Nope there are more calls and more interview spaces available.

Thank you! I'll keep the faith a little longer then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Flybe

Same here, still waiting on my call ðŸ™ðŸ™Œ

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cybif

hi just found this thread and it's been so helpful, I have my interview on the 7th, but I'm super nervous! does anyone know what the harness check is, I couldn't find any info on it online. thanks guys :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

cybif wrote: »
    hi just found this thread and it's been so helpful, I have my interview on the 7th, but I'm super nervous! does anyone know what the harness check is, I couldn't find any info on it online. thanks guys :)

It's to check you fit in the aircraft jumpseats you will be required to occupy if you get the job, there is a physical limit so you must prove you fit to proceed with the interview process

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RockabillySnap

Hi, sorry if this has an obvious answer but would the interview be business formal or business casual attire? Basically should my blazer and skirt be the same colour or can they be different but still smart? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Hi, sorry if this has an obvious answer but would the interview be business formal or business casual attire? Basically should my blazer and skirt be the same colour or can they be different but still smart? Thanks

I'm going to go formal but that's just me. I'm sure once it's smart it will be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Caniask2

Hi. I never got invited to do a video call and when I called HR to ask am I out, they say that my application was still been processed. Will there be other interviews or what way does it work? I applied to BA and got through 3 rounds and now into an assessment day. All within 2 weeks. It's amazing how fast they are compared to EI

Caniask2 : EI are recruiting 300 crew which in any one intake would be far more than an initial intake with BA hence the lengthy process. I worked previous with BA and my initial interview process took 5 months from start to finish with lots of gaps in the middle.

Hope anyone who is waiting for a phonecall hears this week :)

Hope anyone who is waiting for a phonecall hears this week :)

Actually crying I got a phone call!!

Is anyone here on Friday the 9th @ 10am?

Actually crying I got a phone call!!

Yay! I'm delighted for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

Is anyone here on Friday the 9th @ 10am?

Delighted to hear you got through :D:D so exciting!!! :)

ridley94 wrote: »
    Delighted to hear you got through :D:D so exciting!!! :)

I know I'm such a drama queen I actually thought I was gone! When are you on?

I know I'm such a drama queen I actually thought I was gone! When are you on?

Haha but it is so stressful waiting! I'm the first day the 5th of December

Haha but it is so stressful waiting! I'm the first day the 5th of December

So lucky I'd love to be first to get it out of the way! Hopefully it's the same as last year ! Bring a phone charger with you anyway because last year I had a 2 hour wait between the assessment part and my second interview

• Advertisement

So lucky I'd love to be first to get it out of the way! Hopefully it's the same as last year ! Bring a phone charger with you anyway because last year I had a 2 hour wait between the assessment part and my second interview

Oh god that was an anxious wait I'd say!! :O I hope it's and 'in n out' kind of affair next week :D:D

Oh god that was an anxious wait I'd say!! :O I hope it's and 'in n out' kind of affair next week :D:D

How long were you waiting for the email about the interview to come through?

I submitted video interview on the Sunday and got called for interview on Friday so 5 days!! That was a long enough wait never mind the 2-3 weeks some people wait to hear 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

Got the long awaited call earlier ! 😠Anyone on the 12th?

Misinterpreted the question. It came the minute I dropped the phone with the recruitment lady.

Misinterpreted the question. It came the minute I dropped the phone with the recruitment lady.

Hmm strange I haven't got it yet and she told me to do something if it didn't come by Wednesday but I was so shocked of the phone call I can't remember what she said to do!

Hmm strange I haven't got it yet and she told me to do something if it didn't come by Wednesday but I was so shocked of the phone call I can't remember what she said to do!

Ah well at least the main thing is you have the interview.. it will come don't worry!! :D

For the Garda vetting we hardly have to go to the guards to fill it out do we?

@SibhEire5678 - No you don't. Depending on your particular circumstances they will give you a link to fill out an online form or they will give you a printed application form. Ensure you have your dates correct and in order covering the 10 year back ground check if applicable based on your age. Best of luck.

• Advertisement

@SibhEire5678 - No you don't. Depending on your particular circumstances they will give you a link to fill out an online form or they will give you a printed application form. Ensure you have your dates correct and in order covering the 10 year back ground check if applicable based on your age. Best of luck.

Thanks so much just received my email there. Hopefully will be flying with you very soon!

Advertisement