Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cybif

Just the information page I assume, like with the photo, your DOB and info. I don't think they would need the whole thing!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

Ah that's what I thought! Thanks so much for that :D Good luck with your interview!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Goodluck tomorrow guys and goodluck everyone else for the next two weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ccx

Hey everyone I have a could of questions regarding the paper work. Sorry if they are silly but I'm new to this. Lol

In the passport photo we have to supply should we have our hair up etc?

For the reference form.. I'm twenty and I've only been working 4 years (in a handful of different places) most of my jobs were seasonal and the longest one I had was interning for the past two years. All of the experience I put down were between 6-9 months long. I was thinking of asking my old principal for a reference as they knew me the longest but who else could I ask?

In the email it says to provide proof of attestation since April 2014. Is this only if you are not of Irish nationality?

Lastly, does a member of An Garda need to sign our form?

Thanks guys :)

Hi I hope I can help but most of my answers are a guess!

My hair is up in the photo, I just thought as that's how I'm wearing it for the interview it might be better to have it the same.

Regarding references I put one employer and one of my old college tutors as she has known me longer than some of my employers. I'm sure it would be fine to put your principal.

As for proof of attestation I don't have anything, in the checklist I just wrote N/A as I don't think it applies to me.

I haven't got anyone else to sign any of my forms. Is it the daa one your wondering about? I spoke to someone on this who said we just fill it in and bring it with us.

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

Hey everyone :) Ive just another paper work question! Does the proof of address have to be dated from within the last 6 months or could the date on it be from 2 years ago for example? It's just they didn't specify and I'm a tad confused! Have my interview 2moro was hoping someone could let me know! Good luck everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

Proof of attestation is only needed after cabin crew training is completed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RockabillySnap

I think the proof of address needs to be within the last six months. It was written somewhere on the garda vetting form as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Flygirl92

Good luck to anyone with interview tomorrow and over the next couple of weeks.

Relax, be yourself and enjoy the day - what's meant for you won't pass you by!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Proof of attestation is for people who have been or still are cabin crew within europe and hold a cabin crew licence aka an attestation since the date mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Eveeeee

Hey i have my interview on the 8th but I just measured myself and I'm half an inch below 5'2 does anyone know if this means I'll be out? I can reach 6'2 easily tho. Thanks :)

Eveeeee wrote: »
    Hey i have my interview on the 8th but I just measured myself and I'm half an inch below 5'2 does anyone know if this means I'll be out? I can reach 6'2 easily tho. Thanks :)

They just want to see can you reach a certain point in the overhead storage so here's hoping you've long arms :P I'm 5ft 4 and I did it without standing on my toes (which you're allowed do) so I'm sure you'll be fine :)

They just want to see can you reach a certain point in the overhead storage so here's hoping you've long arms :P I'm 5ft 4 and I did it without standing on my toes (which you're allowed do) so I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Thank you so much :) I'm so nervous I'll back comb my hair really high to make me look taller 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Hey,
    I'm on the 8th too :) Does anyone know what the physical assessment actually involves??
    Is it just checking your height/weight and harness??
    Thank You x

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

Any news after first day of interviews???Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 20 molone50

Could someone give me the phone number for the recruitment team if ye don't mind? I need to change my interview time and I deleted the number they phoned me with by accident. Thank you in advance.

molone50 wrote: »
    Could someone give me the phone number for the recruitment team if ye don't mind? I need to change my interview time and I deleted the number they phoned me with by accident. Thank you in advance.

018862614 :)

jamie124 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I'm on the 8th too :) Does anyone know what the physical assessment actually involves??
    Is it just checking your height/weight and harness??
    Thank You x

Cool what time is yours? I'm one :)
    From all the posts I've read that seems to be all it is and doesn't take long...I'm so scared for the height test I can reach 6'3 easily but I'm half an inch too short :o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20 molone50

Thanks a million.xx

Hope everyone got on good today :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Eveeeee wrote: »
    Cool what time is yours? I'm one :)
    From all the posts I've read that seems to be all it is and doesn't take long...I'm so scared for the height test I can reach 6'3 easily but I'm half an inch too short :o:(

Ah really I'm at 08:30
    Thanks for that and the very best of luck to you xx

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

Hey guys, how is everyone feeling about their interviews? I had mine the first day and really don't know what to think :-) its going to be a long wait I think :-(

ridley94 wrote: »
    Hey guys, how is everyone feeling about their interviews? I had mine the first day and really don't know what to think :-) its going to be a long wait I think :-(

Hey how long did it go on for?

Hey how long did it go on for?

I was in for 8:30 and I signed out around 10am so between all an hour and a half :-)

ridley94 wrote: »
    I was in for 8:30 and I signed out around 10am so between all an hour and a half :-)

Is it just the one interview? How did you feel you got on? At least it's over and done with now :)

Hey I've my interview today so excited / nervous. I'm in at one so I'll let ye know how I think it goes.

Hey I've my interview today so excited / nervous. I'm in at one so I'll let ye know how I think it goes.

Goodluck :D

Goodluck :D

Thank you! I hope your goes well too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 FlyEire12

Good luck everyone! If there's any short person like me with 5'2 or less, please post here how it went for you. I'm so scared for this..

• Advertisement

Is it just the one interview? How did you feel you got on? At least it's over and done with now :)

Yes just one interview:D not really sure it's hard to really know if you are impressing them and then you have your doubts after it thinking oh I should have said this etc :( yeah glad it's over!! When is yours?

Advertisement