Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

Can You say a bit for what are they question?Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 amykelly1121

Hey guys just to let you know i was contacted for an assesment day hopefully all goes well good luck to anyone else :)

Hey guys just to let you know i was contacted for an assesment day hopefully all goes well good luck to anyone else :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

What sort of questions are being asked? Anything out of the ordinary?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Best of luck to all!
    I'm in tomorrow x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 GTM891

Is everyone here from Dublin or are you travelling from other areas for the interview? :)

jamie124 wrote: »
    Best of luck to all!
    I'm in tomorrow x

Can you post an update of what happened there when your done mines monday extremely nervous

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Can you post an update of what happened there when your done mines monday extremely nervous

Of course no prob x I'm nervous too

jamie124 wrote: »
    Of course no prob x I'm nervous too

Thank you are you based in Dublin yourself or somewhere else? and awh stop im nervous now but im sure when the day comes be grand best of luck tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Hi everyone. Mines done now. I feel it went OK but you never know, I thought it was ok last time but I didn't get it so I'm not going to get my hopes up. I feel like I done the best I could.

They told us 6000 people applied there is 700 people being interviewed and 250 places.

Overall I really enjoyed the day. I met some really nice people.

Best of luck everyone :) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Eveeeee

Hey was the assessment part just to reach the 6'3 or did they also check your height? Thanks :)

Eveeeee wrote: »
    Hey was the assessment part just to reach the 6'3 or did they also check your height? Thanks :)

They checked our height and then we had to reach into the overhead locker to touch a piece of equipment.

What height are you? There was a girl in my group who was just 5ft2 and she got through to the interview stage.

I would imagine as long as you can reach it wouldn't be an issue.

Best of luck :)

They checked our height and then we had to reach into the overhead locker to touch a piece of equipment.

What height are you? There was a girl in my group who was just 5ft2 and she got through to the interview stage.

I would imagine as long as you can reach it wouldn't be an issue.

Best of luck :)

I'm only 5'1 and a half :( I hope so thanks so much for your help :) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 42 FlyEire12

I have the same issue with the height. A friend of mine used to work for AL and she said they are not so picky and that they are actually very easy going. So fingers crossed :)

When's your interview??

Not at all your more than welcome. Best of luck :) x

FlyEire12 wrote: »
    I have the same issue with the height. A friend of mine used to work for AL and she said they are not so picky and that they are actually very easy going. So fingers crossed :)

When's your interview??

Really what height are you? Yea I know a girl working there and she said as long as you can reach the height it should be OK...I'm so nervous tho because I applied for Etihad in September and if you didn't reach it you had to leave...I'm tomorrow at one..when's yours? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sgal7

Aw reading this is making me nervous. Anyone who has done it so far, what is the general outfits. I have business smart that I am comfortable in but then very business smart I'm not entirely comfortable in and I'm torn between looking the best or feeling my most comfortable for the interview because I will be nervous enough :(
    Good luck to everyone. I'm in Friday afternoon and travelling from Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

What is the best thing to wear ? Very nervous about this interview ! I'm on Monday and the wait is killing me

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭River Song

Business smart, do not go any less than that. It's the exact same as any other job interview.

Really what height are you? Yea I know a girl working there and she said as long as you can reach the height it should be OK...I'm so nervous tho because I applied for Etihad in September and if you didn't reach it you had to leave...I'm tomorrow at one..when's yours? :)

I'm the same height as you.
    I'm on the 12nd.. good luck for tomorrow, it'll be fine!
    Let us know tomorrow how it went :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Sgal7

Is everyone mostly heels or flat shoes?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

i think I'm going to wear heels but bring a pair of flats with me just incase ...skirts or trousers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭2jb116

For mine (not this years intake) I wore a white blouse, knee length skirt, blazer, sheer tights and small heels. I stuck to a business dress code. I wore my hair in a bun too. I think something similar would be appropriate as it shows you take pride in grooming and they can visualise how you may look in the uniform.

Hey everyone I had my interview today and they were so nice they really made me feel relaxed and I'm the most nervous person ever with interviews so if I can do it ye definitely can so don't be worrying and good luck :) they had no difficult questions just ones about team work and dealing with difficult customers xx

Hey everyone I had my interview today and they were so nice they really made me feel relaxed and I'm the most nervous person ever with interviews so if I can do it ye definitely can so don't be worrying and good luck :) they had no difficult questions just ones about team work and dealing with difficult customers xx

Really happy it went well for you! It's good to know they are nice, makes it a bit easier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 J349

I have question: how long did they say will it take to get an outcome? Thank you so much

FlyEire12 wrote: »
    Really happy it went well for you! It's good to know they are nice, makes it a bit easier :)

Thanks and good luck with yours :) Ive being stretching the past two weeks and doing Pilates I think it really worked ha I measured exactly 5'2 :D

J349 wrote: »
    I have question: how long did they say will it take to get an outcome? Thank you so much

They said they're hoping to have emailed everyone in the first week of January :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

Have my interview at 10am today. Kind of nervous I will freeze and talk absolute nonsense :(

• Advertisement

Have my interview at 10am today. Kind of nervous I will freeze and talk absolute nonsense :(

Best of luck!

Their all really nice so don't be nervous :D

Let us know how you get on.

Advertisement