Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bk2k

Hi guys had my interview yesterday, not sure how it went. Interview was at 2.30 I arrived at 1.45 and left at 15.45. My interview was brief and to the point. They were all lovely in fairness although the longer I waited the more nervous I was😂

Does anyone know the purpose of the photograph?

Going to be a long wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

So they are all so lovely but they really don't give an indication whether you are successful or not. I know they're scored so hopefully I did well enough. Best of luck to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2 J349

So they are all so lovely but they really don't give an indication whether you are successful or not. I know they're scored so hopefully I did well enough. Best of luck to everyone
    How was your interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

J349 wrote: »
    How was your interview?

I don't know it was really to the point like but they were super friendly it feels like I was only there 5 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

It's so hard to know what they are thinking!

Fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

One of the girls I met t the interview just told me they contacted her references today.

Do you think they are contacting everyone's references, or just the people they are keen on?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Had mine yesterday..
    I think it went well but it is actually really hard to know!!
    Fingers crossed for everyone xx

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

One of the girls I met t the interview just told me they contacted her references today.

Do you think they are contacting everyone's references, or just the people they are keen on?

Oh my god that's so fast

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RosieFlower

Hi folks. Had my interview yesterday. Like others said, the panel is sound and don't ask any wierd questions. People seem to be taken in the order they arrive. I was there @ 2:10 for a 2:30 appointment and there were lots of people there before me for the same time slot. Best of luck to everyone - what's meant to be is meant to be and all that!😉X

• Registered Users Posts: 12 amykelly1121

Hey guys is there anyone due there monday at 2.30??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 cybif

i had my interview on Wednesday and my manager told me yesterday they rang him on Thursday, literally the day after... that seems really fast to me considering there's a whole other week of interviews! Trying so hard not to get my hopes up...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Eveeeee

cybif wrote: »
    i had my interview on Wednesday and my manager told me yesterday they rang him on Thursday, literally the day after... that seems really fast to me considering there's a whole other week of interviews! Trying so hard not to get my hopes up...

Wow that's brilliant well done :) did they ring you for permission first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 AspiringCC

Had my assessment earlier on in the week and my referees were contacted yesterday. Hopefully a good sign but weird that they're contacting referees already!
    Has anyone heard a definite results date?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

AspiringCC wrote: »
    Had my assessment earlier on in the week and my referees were contacted yesterday. Hopefully a good sign but weird that they're contacting referees already!
    Has anyone heard a definite results date?

I had my interview the first day and mine were contacted on the Thursday also but haven't heard anything since. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Eveeeee

ridley94 wrote: »
    I had my interview the first day and mine were contacted on the Thursday also but haven't heard anything since. :D

Were ye contacted first to ask could they ring your references? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

Eveeeee wrote: »
    Were ye contacted first to ask could they ring your references? Thanks :)

Yes I was but that's only because I'm still currently employed there. They won't ring you if you no longer are working there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Mine was on Thursday so I'll give it a week or two and see if anything happens please god.
    Best of luck xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 AspiringCC

No I wasn't contacted before they rang mine

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

I now that was said few times but to be sure. Proof of Attestation since April 2014?is that only for previous Cabin Crew hired? thanks

Yes it is :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

HUBBAS wrote: »
    I now that was said few times but to be sure. Proof of Attestation since April 2014?is that only for previous Cabin Crew hired? thanks

Previous cabin crew with any airline within the eu only

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HUBBAS

thanks a lot

How have the interviews been going for everyone?

They have contacted my references. Have many people had their references called?

Goodluck to everyone waiting to do their interviews :)

How have the interviews been going for everyone?

They have contacted my references. Have many people had their references called?

Goodluck to everyone waiting to do their interviews :)

They contacted mine aswell😊 did they let you know they were going to contact yours?

Kreg24 wrote: »
    They contacted mine aswell😊 did they let you know they were going to contact yours?

No they didn't but I would imagine that's because they were previous employers. Did they let you know?

Wonder are they contacting everyones references before they decide?

No they didn't but I would imagine that's because they were previous employers. Did they let you know?

Wonder are they contacting everyones references before they decide?

No they didn't contact me either... ya I'd love to know that

All we can do is wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭doctorno2014

I had my interview this morning! Went OK I think! Really hope we don't have to wait until end of January to find out!! Does anyone know how many people they are looking for??

I had my interview this morning! Went OK I think! Really hope we don't have to wait until end of January to find out!! Does anyone know how many people they are looking for??

They told us last week that they are taking on 250 people and that they are interviewing 700. Best of luck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 FlyEire12

They told us last week that they are taking on 250 people and that they are interviewing 700. Best of luck :)

They told you that in the interview? I know someone in Aer Lingus that told me they were interviewing 200 and taking 140... which I didn't believe much because so many ppl applied

Advertisement