Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 428313_k

6264 wrote: »
    Woo hoo well done , was it Kevin got a missed call from him can't get him now 😢

Yeah was Kevin! Let me know what he says to you.. AhhhhðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 6264

428313_k wrote: »
    Yeah was Kevin! Let me know what he says to you.. AhhhhðŸ˜

Will do sick I missed the call , references have been checked already so
    Maybe another question ? 😢

Could be anything🙈 when did you have your interview?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 6264

Could be anything🙈 when did you have your interview?

Last Monday , U ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TTT8

Hi i applied three weeks ago and have heard nothing back but when i go online my application says "invite to pre select online test" . Has this happened to anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Ef_10

Last Monday , U ?

Guess that's me out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭wannabegard

i got no call that cant be good. I thought i nailed it....

i got no call that cant be good. I thought i nailed it....

Same my interview was last Monday what about u? They said I wouldn't hear anything for 3-4 weeks and now people are getting phone calls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭wannabegard

iv heard nothing since. he said to keep an eye on the email and phone but nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 45 nikobyrne

how did the interviews go? my daughter has hers tomorrow and is a bundle of nerves

• Advertisement

nikobyrne wrote: »
    how did the interviews go? my daughter has hers tomorrow and is a bundle of nerves
    Tell her not to be nervous I was so nervous but they're so nice and will have you at ease straight away!

i bought her rescue remedy ha so hopefully that will calm her down, she is studying to many things about them, thanks so much for your advice:}

Tell her not to be nervous I was so nervous but they're so nice and will have you at ease straight away!

What day had you your interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 doyle1991

How were the interview question? Were they general questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cdsb46

Just so people know. Ryanair are definatly taking on cabin crew at the moment. There is a ad up on the jobs.ie website

Ryanair doesn't allow glasses to be worn, so I'm out

Ef_10 wrote: »
    What day had you your interview?

Wednesday :)

Have they called you back since? :)

my daughter just had her interview so now the long wait for a phone call or email!!

nikobyrne wrote: »
    my daughter just had her interview so now the long wait for a phone call or email!!

How did she find it

well, it went on for about 50 mins,she was very nervous but they were lovely to her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Ree86

I had my interview on Friday, they checked my references today. I hope it's a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Happycamper123

Ree86 wrote: »
    I had my interview on Friday, they checked my references today. I hope it's a good sign.

Hi I had my interview last Wednesday and havnt heard anything just wondering did u ask ur references if they were contacted or have u heard back from aerlingus? Thanks alot :)

Hi I had my interview last Wednesday and havnt heard anything just wondering did u ask ur references if they were contacted or have u heard back from aerlingus? Thanks alot :)

Hi there,

I got a call from AL to ask if they can contact my references as I am still in employment and one of the references is my line manager. And then they wanted one more work reference. The lady from AL called my references straight after speaking with me.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Happycamper123

Hi there,

I got a call from AL to ask if they can contact my references as I am still in employment and one of the references is my line manager. And then they wanted one more work reference. The lady from AL called my references straight after speaking with me.

Good luck.

Ah ok I'm not in employment I finished up already hopefully that's why iv heard nothing god this is torture haha!! Thanks and good luck to u too..

Hi there,

Good luck.
    They contacted my current employer aswell today. That must be a good thing?! D:

They contacted my current employer aswell today. That must be a good thing?! D:

They contacted my last employer today as part of the 5 year background check. Hopefully will know soon if I was successful, the wait is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ciara93xxx

They contacted my last employer today as part of the 5 year background check. Hopefully will know soon if I was successful, the wait is killing me.

Oh god iv heard nothing off mine yet when was your interview?? I'm ****ting it really wanna get it!

ciara93xxx wrote: »
    Oh god iv heard nothing off mine yet when was your interview?? I'm ****ting it really wanna get it!

Mine was last Monday when was yours? Haven't heard anything either not feeling too good about it

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ciara93xxx

Ef_10 wrote: »
    Mine was last Monday when was yours? Haven't heard anything either not feeling too good about it

Mine was last Tuesday, ahhhh!! I really hope we hear soon the wait is killing me! 🙈🙈

• Advertisement

ciara93xxx wrote: »
    Mine was last Tuesday, ahhhh!! I really hope we hear soon the wait is killing me! 🙈🙈

It's killing me too :(

Advertisement