Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Yes one of them is. Havent heard anything yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

AVharald wrote: »

Hopefully you will hear soon. Wish you the best of luck :)

But i had told them that its fine to contact whichever

AVharald wrote: »

Hopefully you will hear soon. Wish you the best of luck :)

Thanks same to you 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

I told them before Xmas my manager was aware of the situation , missed a call also , before Xmas , just going to be patient now 🀔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

Shelk wrote: »
    I had my references called two weeks ago and was so happy but got an email today to say I did not get it 😢😢

I'm sorry to hear that! :( the people in the HR department where I work told me that once they contact your references you're basically in?? Makes no sense, there's always next year though, I hope you get it next time x

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Shelk wrote: »
    I had my references called two weeks ago and was so happy but got an email today to say I did not get it 😢😢

Aw you poor thing :( nothing worse than that... don't give up though, keep trying xx

• Registered Users Posts: 14 teatote

Im just wondering if anyone who was interviewed on the 16th has heard anything back yet? The suspense is killing me! 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ccx

teatote wrote: »
    Im just wondering if anyone who was interviewed on the 16th has heard anything back yet? The suspense is killing me! 😂

I was on the 15th but haven't heard anything and I don't think they called my references either :(

Ccx wrote: »
    I was on the 15th but haven't heard anything and I don't think they called my references either :(

hopefully we hear something soon. I'm hoping it's just because we were some of the last batch of interviews.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

teatote wrote: »
    hopefully we hear something soon. I'm hoping it's just because we were some of the last batch of interviews.

Any consolation I was on the 9th and heard nothing.....guessing no news is good news!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭doctorno2014

I've just had a phone call offering me a job! My medical is tomorrow and my start date if I pass is 2nd May!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

I've just had a phone call offering me a job! My medical is tomorrow and my start date if I pass is 2nd May!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

delighted for you !! :D

SO EXCITED!!!!!

congratulations!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 caritafi

Congrats Doctorno! And to all who got calls, do you start work on May 2nd? Or training?

Congrats Doctorno! And to all who got calls, do you start work on May 2nd? Or training?

Thanks all! I'm thrilled! Does anyone else start that date??

Is that the date you start training doctorno2014?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Congrats I'm delighted for you!

• Advertisement

caritafi wrote: »
    Is that the date you start training doctorno2014?

Yes training starts on 2nd May :)

That's fantastic, well done!

Does anyone have recommendations for accommodation?? It'll be a small fortune!!

Where do you live now?

Where do you live now?

Belfast! I would plan to commute after training as much as possible but would definitely need to stay Mon to Fri during the course!

Some people rent rooms to students Monday to Friday but I don't know if they would do it for just 6 weeks, also I heard that the training includes some Saturdays but not sure. Did they tell you? Would you not consider moving down?

Some people rent rooms to students Monday to Friday but I don't know if they would do it for just 6 weeks, also I heard that the training includes some Saturdays but not sure. Did they tell you? Would you not consider moving down?

Possibly!! But I've literally just bought a house and only moving in at start of Feb so ideally I'd like to live in it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭2jb116

I stayed here for training

http://www.airportbedandbreakfast.com/

They do good rates and the owners of it do not live there, the owners mother just lives in a cottage in front of it! There's full use of kitchen, fridge, presses etc and they keep your bags safe for you if you wanna go home the weekends 😊 It's a 5 min walk from the training centre. Located beside Kealys pub near airport between airport roundabout and Alsaa 😊

Well you might end up renting it out after a while, congrats anyway, hope you find something! :)

• Advertisement

2jb116 wrote: »
    I stayed here for training

http://www.airportbedandbreakfast.com/

They do good rates and the owners of it do not live there, the owners mother just lives in a cottage in front of it! There's full use of kitchen, fridge, presses etc and they keep your bags safe for you if you wanna go home the weekends 😊 It's a 5 min walk from the training centre. Located beside Kealys pub near airport between airport roundabout and Alsaa 😊

Thanks!! Have e-mailed them!! Anyone else have medical tomorrow?

Advertisement