Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

Still heard nothing yet but they did call both my references.. Lets wait and see :) hopefully Ill hear from them this week :)
    Welldone to all the people who got a positive answer and feeling sorry for the others but please dont give up and hopefully youll get lucky next time around :)
    Finger crossed for all the others still waiting :)
    xx

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Anyone hear from them so far today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

Anyone hear from them so far today ?

Nope nothing still :( this wait is torture

Raaaachelh wrote: »
    Nope nothing still :( this wait is torture

I know!! I'm just terrified every time I check my email incase theres one to say I'm unsuccessful!

Oh hopefully it won't be too long until we find out and hopefully it will be good news too!

Best of luck!!

I know!! I'm just terrified every time I check my email incase theres one to say I'm unsuccessful!

Oh hopefully it won't be too long until we find out and hopefully it will be good news too!

Best of luck!!

I'm the same and I constantly have my phone on me in case I miss a call! Hopefully we'll get good news today! Best of luck to you too x :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 D.nicaonghusa

I'm the same and I constantly have my phone on me in case I miss a call! Hopefully we'll get good news today! Best of luck to you too x :)

I'm the same as you both, I have my phone constantly on me and refreshing my emails! This wait is torture! I did my interview over a month ago now! ☹️ Where are you girls from? 😊

I'm the same as you both, I have my phone constantly on me and refreshing my emails! This wait is torture! I did my interview over a month ago now! ☹️ Where are you girls from? 😊

Hopefully it will be worth the wait!!

Mine was the 7th so it's over a month now too!!

I'm from Galway :) where are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 D.nicaonghusa

Hopefully it will be worth the wait!!

Mine was the 7th so it's over a month now too!!

I'm from Galway :) where are you from?

I was on the 7th too!
    I'm from Westmeath!
    I wonder what way they're doing the call back process! My friend did his on the 12th of December and heard back that he was unsuccessful two days later!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

The wait is killing me too - im from dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

The waiting is annoying now. I'd rather my rejection email and just get on with it! I hate being stuck to my phone like this

• Advertisement

I just got offered my place!!

I'm literally shaking! Don't give up hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Omg that is brill delighted for u I'm still waiting to hear when did they call u ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

Delighted for you when do you start? :D

Susan17 wrote: »
    Omg that is brill delighted for u I'm still waiting to hear when did they call u ?

Thanks so much, I'm absolutely over the moon!! Just half an hour ago on a private number.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Susan17 wrote: »

Thanks so much, I'm absolutely over the moon!! Just half an hour ago on a private number.

Thats great! Congrats! When is your medical? Guess no news is good news then

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Congrats Nicola!!!!!!!! Absolutely delighted for you xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

I had a missed call last week from a private number but thought nothing of it. If it was them they surely would have rang back by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Delighted for you you must be so relived :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ccx

Did anyone else receive 6 different emails from them? I'm so overwhelmed and worried I won't do it correctly or fast enough I mean it's a lot of info to gather and it says failure to do so with negatively effect the application I'm stressed lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shelk

Ccx wrote: »
    Did anyone else receive 6 different emails from them? I'm so overwhelmed and worried I won't do it correctly or fast enough I mean it's a lot of info to gather and it says failure to do so with negatively effect the application I'm stressed lol

What kind of info to you have to get?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 FlyEire12

Congratulations! When is your training starting?

Ccx wrote: »

I've done it already (so relieved! :D), nothing too complicated, don't worry!
    You just have to sign the consent form and the PeopleChecking online thing about previous jobs and references and the online garda vetting/daa form (the link is on the email with the tiny letters from daa), plus you have to get all the criminal records of the countries where you lived for more than 6 months..
    I had a doubt and just emailed Crohan Okennedy, the one that sent the last email and he was very friendly and helpful. So if you have doubts they will help you with everything :)

Thanks so much everyone, I still can't believe it!

My medical is Friday and my training is starting the 28th of April.

I don't know why I'm really nervous about the medical. How did it go for everyone else?

And for everyone who didn't get it I would defiantly recommend trying again next time. I was so disappointed when I didn't get it last year but I feel having that experience behind me this time made me a little more relaxed when doing my interview.

Best of luck everyone :) xx

I've just got the 5 year background check and the consent form. Did you receive the others with them or after you completed them? Thanks.

I've just got the 5 year background check and the consent form. Did you receive the others with them or after you completed them? Thanks.

they told me the consent form we have to do first, then the 5 years background. They sent me all at the same time

I am so delighted for you! :) best of luck with it xx

I am so delighted for you! :) best of luck with it xx

Thank you so much! I hope you hear from them soon x

The waiting is annoying now. I'd rather my rejection email and just get on with it! I hate being stuck to my phone like this

Same here it's so frustrating !

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

Nothing for me either :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 teatote

Don't loose hope yet I emailed them today because my interview was the 16th and I haven't heard anything since. They said they're still processing applications. There seems to be a lot so hopefully we'll know by the end of this week

Advertisement