Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

FlyEire12 wrote: »
    They were very punctual in the medical. To the people that I know it took them half an hour - 45 min, like me. They were very nice. And there's also parking for free.

Great thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Did anyone get a call today or email ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sgal7

I'm still waiting and had my interview on 9th. Had a dublin number (not aer lingus) call and got excited at work to only realise it wasnt them :( really want to know!!
    I'm from Donegal aswell, not sure of anyone else who is

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Winglets99

Anybody got the call or email today so far??

• Registered Users Posts: 18 D.nicaonghusa

Literally had the most disappointing minute of my life. My phone started ringing, private number, I started doing a lil happy dance, answer the phone and it WASNT them :(
    Sitting in my bed eating back my burnt off happy dance calories!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Sgal7

Literally had the most disappointing minute of my life. My phone started ringing, private number, I started doing a lil happy dance, answer the phone and it WASNT them :(

Exact same thing as me yesterday, not a nice feeling when you just really want to know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Oh no :( That happened to me last week I had a missed call and I was convinced it was them, called them back and it was Vodafone I could have cried!!

Hopefully you will hear from them soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Oh no there is nothing worse :( still trying to keep positive but it's proving very difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kicsicsirke

Day 38 of waiting... Now I can say, that I am in a very intimate relationship with my Iphone...��

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Any word yet today for anyone no?? I'm still waiting... Keep the faith x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

jamie124 wrote: »
    Any word yet today for anyone no?? I'm still waiting... Keep the faith x

No still nothing.. I'm losing hope that I'll hear from them before the end of the week, so frustrating :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

Nothing

Nothing either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Nothing either and doesn't look like anything yesterday on here I wonder are they still calling people :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Coll2413

Me neither and mine was on the 5th Dec and had both refs contacted shortly after! Losing faith by the second :(

Kreg24 wrote: »
    Nothing either and doesn't look like anything yesterday on here I wonder are they still calling people :(

They have to let people know one way or another by phone or email if we got it or not

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RosieFlower

Coll2413 wrote: »
    Me neither and mine was on the 5th Dec and had both refs contacted shortly after! Losing faith by the second :(

I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat.😒

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

nothing for me either but knowing they have to contact 500 people i think we should take a chill pill and remain positive :D Lets breathe come on girls :) in and out :p

mendina wrote: »
    nothing for me either but knowing they have to contact 500 people i think we should take a chill pill and remain positive :D Lets breathe come on girls :) in and out :p

It's a good job they didn't ask me about strengths and weaknesses in the interview, I've discovered patience is not one of my virtues! I need chocolate! Lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

moloner4 wrote: »
    Last year I didn't hear back until April and started training in June.

If you haven't heard anything, no news is good news. They have 100s of contracts this time to of year to go through so sometimes it just takes its time.

Was your contract extended this year?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if aer lingus are still calling people ? My interview was a month ago and no email or no call still

Susan17 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if aer lingus are still calling people ? My interview was a month ago and no email or no call still

My friend and I had ours December 6th and she just missed a phone call off a private number about 20 minutes ago so I think so!

Hi. I rang them yesterday to ask that question. Apparently they are. I was told that someone should be in contact within the next few days. Waiting to hear back is such a pain! :(

My friend and I had ours December 6th and she just missed a phone call off a private number about 20 minutes ago so I think so!

I hope they are Did they not leave your friend a voice mail ? called last week to check to see if they were still ringing they said ya but the wait is like killing me . My friend had her interview the day after me and she got it I dunno how I haven't heard yet :(

Hi. I rang them yesterday to ask that question. Apparently they are. I was told that someone should be in contact within the next few days. Waiting to hear back is such a pain! :(

Ya this wait is awful I'm thinking I didn't get it now cause there taking so long

I hope they are Did they not leave your friend a voice mail ? called last week to check to see if they were still ringing they said ya but the wait is like killing me . My friend had her interview the day after me and she got it I dunno how I haven't heard yet :(

No, I dont believe they did. She's at work so can't really check!

mendina wrote: »

And boys ;) lol xx

Hey Susan,
    I'm the exact same as yourself... I was in early December and still no word... Don't lose hope even though it's so so hard :( I think they are still ringing and emailing yes... they have an awful lot to get through xx

jamie124 wrote: »
    Hey Susan,
    I'm the exact same as yourself... I was in early December and still no word... Don't lose hope even though it's so so hard :( I think they are still ringing and emailing yes... they have an awful lot to get through xx

Hopefully we hear something today or next week :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

Anyone who has emailed them the consent form, did you get a reply to say they had recieved it?

Advertisement