Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭wannabegard

anyone hear anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 nikobyrne

anyone hear anything?
    my daughter had interview on tuesday and got a call today about ringing her referees!

i havent gotten any call. what where they asking about the referrees for? if i dont get this im going to oz....

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ciara93xxx

i havent gotten any call. what where they asking about the referrees for? if i dont get this im going to oz....

Heard nothing il be doing the same ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Happycamper123

Havnt heard a thing either:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Happycamper123

nikobyrne wrote: »
    my daughter had interview on tuesday and got a call today about ringing her referees!

Just wondering Is your daughter still in employment? Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Thisisme0803

Mine was Monday and haven't heard anything either! I've my visa for canada ready to go if all else fails!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ef_10

I just wish we knew its horrible waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dropzone

Also had interview on Monday. I'm feeling less confident about how I did as the days go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

As current CC, please let me tell you the less confident you feel (within reason now!) the more in with a chance you are. If you have received phone calls asking to contact references you are now in the turnstile so to speak. And that bit closer to having both feet in EI. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Ef_10

Jack1985 wrote: »
    As current CC, please let me tell you the less confident you feel (within reason now!) the more in with a chance you are. If you have received phone calls asking to contact references you are now in the turnstile so to speak. And that bit closer to having both feet in EI. :)

So if we haven't revived a call at all were out?

I wouldn't say that. This is a massive recruitment drive for starts in early 2015 - nobody knows how HR do this but I really wouldn't be losing all hope, especially after having a face to face interview only last week.

Just wondering Is your daughter still in employment? Thanks..
    Just a weekend job as she has taken a year out of college so they rang her job and the place where she did work placement

They told to let her referees know that they are going to call them

Jack1985 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that. This is a massive recruitment drive for starts in early 2015 - nobody knows how HR do this but I really wouldn't be losing all hope, especially after having a face to face interview only last week.

id say we are out

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ree86

I read on the other posts that Aer Lingus has already started sending candidates for Medicals.
    Hate this waiting game!
    Anybody else hear anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 428313_k

Ree86 wrote: »
    I read on the other posts that Aer Lingus has already started sending candidates for Medicals.
    Hate this waiting game!
    Anybody else hear anything?

Just got the call for a medical an hour ago!! 😊😊😊

428313_k wrote: »
    Just got the call for a medical an hour ago!! 😊😊😊

And when did u have your interview?

ciara93xxx wrote: »

Just got a call there for Medical on Saturday in Malahide.
    I had my interview Friday 2 weeks ago, got my references checked on Tuesday last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 428313_k

ciara93xxx wrote: »

Wednesday the 12th!

• Advertisement

428313_k wrote: »
    Wednesday the 12th!

Ah iv heard nothing 😔😔

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SadieShelton

Any updates? I had my interview last Thursday but haven't heard anything yet

Any updates? I had my interview last Thursday but haven't heard anything yet[/

My interview was monday 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything either, yet I heard yesterday a friend of a friend has gotten the job and starts training in January, not sure if this is even true though as my sources are confounded liars lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SadieShelton

Haha. I'll choose not to believe them so! Yeah, I also heard that a friend of a friend has already been recruited. I've still got my fingers and toes crossed though. Makes it hard to type...

Haha. I'll choose not to believe them so! Yeah, I also heard that a friend of a friend has already been recruited. I've still got my fingers and toes crossed though. Makes it hard to type...

Hearing nothing is better than recieving a sorry you've not been accepted email! Trying to keep hopes up still! Really wish the best for us all and fingers (and toes) crossed we could all be co-workers soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aj27

No one has been recruited yet Medicals only started yesterday and employment hasn't been confirmed . The Medicals is the next stage in the process , once Medicals is passed then a job offer probably is on the cards :)) good luck guys

Hi everyone,

For everyone going to medical, and probably starting training soon, someone has very nicely created a group on Facebook so we all can share dates, and help each other (accommodation etc..)

I can't post link here, but it's an open group and you can search it on Facebook under 'Training 2015 Aer Lingus'

Thanks.

Be careful with those Facebook groups, you'll be told to remove yourself from it when you start training.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carlosmonamour

Hi everyone! Two weeks ago I had an interview with Aer Lingus in Dublin for cabin crew. At the end of the interview they told me they could contact successful candidates in 3-5 weeks.. But I was wondering if anyone that did the same interview had any news..?
    Thanks folks! ;)

• Advertisement

What i want to know is will they contact you i you dont get through to the medical?

Advertisement