Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Was thinking of ringing as I'm going on holidays next week but I know they will just probably tell me their still processing applications

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

I looK forward to the day that when University graduates are asked why did they go to Univerity they might reply to create jobs rather than to get a job.

Seriously, Aer Lingus Fight Attendant? Things are really desperate? Compare pilots in EU to Emirates or Etihad. EU can fly 120 hrs / mth. The Emirates or Etihad around 90 hrs/ mth. Aer Lingus flight attendant??? follow the hours of the pilot plus prep work. Do the math and the unsocial hrs.

What on earth are you on about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kicsicsirke

Guys, just don't react to the troll's comments. Doesn't worth the time and nerves. Stay cool, just imagine that is another unruly behaving passanger :))))

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Kreg24 wrote: »
    No :( did u?

No absolutely nothing :( fingers crossed we hear this week or soon!

jamie124 wrote: »
    No absolutely nothing :( fingers crossed we hear this week or soon!

At my interview they told me I would find out mid January so I'm just clinging on to that

• Advertisement

Kreg24 wrote: »
    At my interview they told me I would find out mid January so I'm just clinging on to that

Exact same here! Fingers crossed xx

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Eveeeee

Hey has anyone else had trouble loggin on to people check? Mine worked last week and now its saying the password is incorrect :o

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

Eveeeee wrote: »
    Hey has anyone else had trouble loggin on to people check? Mine worked last week and now its saying the password is incorrect :o

Maybe just email and ask them could they send you the link again

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Different job but I interviewed for Aer Lingus ground operations 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. Does anyone know how long after an interview these things normally take?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Eveeeee

Mikef747 wrote: »
    Maybe just email and ask them could they send you the link again

I emailed them this morning still no reply Im getting worried:eek:

• Advertisement

Qprmeath wrote: »
    Different job but I interviewed for Aer Lingus ground operations 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. Does anyone know how long after an interview these things normally take?

Could take a while , I did my 2nd interview mid Dec and only heard back last week about the medical , so keep the faith ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Hi everyone :)

Did anyone hear anything today ?
    Can't believe I still didn't hear anything defo don't think I got it if there taking this long :(

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Susan17 wrote: »
    Hi everyone :)

Did anyone hear anything today ?
    Can't believe I still didn't hear anything defo don't think I got it if there taking this long :(

Maybe theyre still sorting training courses? Trying to be positive :p

AVharald wrote: »

I hope so because haven't got the email to say I didn't get the position so maybe your right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Susan17 wrote: »

I hope so because haven't got the email to say I didn't get the position so maybe your right :)

Same, heard nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

Same, heard nothing yet

still nothing for me either.. Chin up :) I know its hard not to have the answer while so many do... xx

I'm the exact same and heard nothing... hopefully this week maybe?? I'm saying that every week now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14 teatote

Guys I got the job last week did my medical still no paperwork sent to me! I'm getting worried now maybe I should email them 😣

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

teatote wrote: »
    Guys I got the job last week did my medical still no paperwork sent to me! I'm getting worried now maybe I should email them 😣
    I wouldn't get too worried about it, I was the same last week and I emailed the person who called me with job offer and she said that it will come soon as they were still processing accepted positions and that the emails will all come together within a few days which they did.
    If you feel really worried about it then there is no harm in enquiring, they email back very quickly!

Any news yet? I emailed this morning they said I will find out in due course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 caritafi

I think they may have stopped making calls now, no one seems to have heard anything. ;(

Ya I think they have stopped making calls.

Pitty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 intheair2017

Guys they have to fill close to 20 training courses and there is only a very very small percentage of people on here who applied. Keep the faith as they were calling people for weeks and weeks last year. They have so so many applications to get through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 D.nicaonghusa

Guys 650 ish people made the interviews, out from that, there's about 500 left after references. Not 500 of us are chatting on this thread, there's about 30 of us. A small percentage! Keep the up the faith, we will hear either way soon, they are still processing all our applications! There are 200-250 jobs available. There's good odds in our favour!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 weirdcatlady

Hi guys,

Got my call this week & got offered the job. Has anyone done the medical? What was it like? :)

Ah congrats :) when did they call you?

Hi guys,

Got my call this week & got offered the job. Has anyone done the medical? What was it like? :)

Ah congrats :)when did they call you?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 weirdcatlady

Thank you. Tuesday :)

Hi guys,

Medical was fine , urine sample, sight and hearing test , blood pressure , type of coordination test . Nothing too major!
    What start date did you get ?

• Advertisement

Thank you. Tuesday :)

When did u have your interview in December ?

Advertisement