Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

Anyone like me waiting to hear back for training in May? :( I'll be devastated if they can't give me training then and I have to reapply next year

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

Haven't heard anything ..emailed twice this week and got the same response back :( here's hoping to next week !

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

Becksor95 wrote: »
    Haven't heard anything ..emailed twice this week and got the same response back :( here's hoping to next week !

Fingers crossed :(

Anyone hear of anyone hearing anything ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cc2017

Anyone hear of anyone hearing anything ?

Nothing😟

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 turkeybacon

Once we've submitted our garda vetting invitation is there anything else that needs to be done? Has anyone else heard from recruiting recently?

*Besides the onboarding email, forgot to add that important part in!

Once we've submitted our garda vetting invitation is there anything else that needs to be done? Has anyone else heard from recruiting recently?

*Besides the onboarding email, forgot to add that important part in!
    Nope I haven't heard anything, just emailed them again this morning in hope that I'll hear some sort of reply ! Loosing hope at this rate !

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

Nope I haven't heard anything, just emailed them again this morning in hope that I'll hear some sort of reply ! Loosing hope at this rate !

Someone on Facebook page got a call this morning for a 13th may start

Anyone else still waiting to be contacted by Garda vetting ? I resigned in work 2 weeks ago as I couldn't be sent for vetting until my background check was completed as they had to contact my current boss ! Which they did the next day ! Beginning to panic now !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Mikef747 wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting to be contacted by Garda vetting ? I resigned in work 2 weeks ago as I couldn't be sent for vetting until my background check was completed as they had to contact my current boss ! Which they did the next day ! Beginning to panic now !!

I wouldn't be too concerned, Garda Vetting can take a considerable time anything up to 12 weeks is my direct experience.

• Advertisement

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too concerned, Garda Vetting can take a considerable time anything up to 12 weeks is my direct experience.

Thanks , but I haven't been contacted by an Garda for vetting yet 😮

Thanks , but I haven't been contacted by an Garda for vetting yet 😮

I presume you filled out a Garda Vetting form, listing all your previous addresses and the other required personal information? If you have filled out this form that is all the communication you will have with the Gardai. You will either pass vetting or you won't, its as simple as that. The company will let you know.

Best of luck with everything :)

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    I presume you filled out a Garda Vetting form, listing all your previous addresses and the other required personal information? If you have filled out this form that is all the communication you will have with the Gardai. You will either pass vetting or you won't, its as simple as that. The company will let you know.

Best of luck with everything :)

Thanks Pat, I did fill out all that but this year the Garda are sending the email direct to the applicant

Thanks Pat, I did fill out all that but this year the Garda are sending the email direct to the applicant

Cheers, this must be a very recent change, as I was Garda Vetted as recently as December last and heard back through the company.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ennao

I got a a call from a Dublin number today which is unusual for me it only rang one ring so I assumed it was a wrong number but after hearing that a few people got called today I wondering should I ring back..or is it a private number that calls

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

I've been contacted on both private and landline numbers. If I were you I would ring the number back in the morning!
    Before I got my offer I got a missed called and wasn't going to ring back, thinking if somebody wanted to contact me they would have left a voicemail or rang again but it was recruitment that answered straight away.
    Worth it anyway to put your mind at ease in my opinion, best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Haleyb

Hi everyone!
    I got the call this morning start training May 31st!
    Anybody else starting on this date?

Haleyb wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Congrats !! , when was your interview ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Haleyb

Congrats !! , when was your interview ?

Thanks so much! The 9th of December! Such a long time to be waiting!!

Haleyb wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Awh amazing well done, you must be delighted!!
    Is anyone else still waiting on something

• Advertisement

Ennao wrote: »
    Awh amazing well done, you must be delighted!!
    Is anyone else still waiting on something

I am:( when was your interview ? Mine was the 12th so hoping it's going by date :/

I am:( when was your interview ? Mine was the 12th so hoping it's going by date :/

Mine was the 13th.. hopefully we hear something very soon the waiting is unbearable

Ennao wrote: »
    Mine was the 13th.. hopefully we hear something very soon the waiting is unbearable

Hopefully we do ! This wait has been going on for more than 3 months 😩

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

Guys, is there anyone here that still hasn't heard??...beginning to really loose hope after all the calls this week :(

Jambori wrote: »
    Guys, is there anyone here that still hasn't heard??...beginning to really loose hope after all the calls this week :(

I haven't, I really thought I'd hear today! When was your Interview iew ? Have a feeling a lot of the people that were contacted this week had their interview the first week mine was the 12th

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

My interview was the 5th! Yeah I was 100% sure that today I'd defo hear from them :( At least though we know now that we should hear something next wk! Fingers crossed we'll get the call on Mon!! :)

Jambori wrote: »
    My interview was the 5th! Yeah I was 100% sure that today I'd defo hear from them :( At least though we know now that we should hear something next wk! Fingers crossed we'll get the call on Mon!! :)

Fingers crossed !! Really thought it'd be this week because they called so many people !!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cc2017

Fingers crossed !! Really thought it'd be this week because they called so many people !!

How does everyone know they called lots of people today?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Stemar3

Anyone with experience, which do you prefer, the earlies, Mid or late shifts? What hours do they typically cover? Ive heard some say earlies are good but others hate them haha! Just curious!

• Advertisement

I also haven't heard anything yet🀞ðŸ¼ðŸ˜’

Advertisement